Thread: Spike

Spike

I think your cousin was the main character in Homeward Bound. We like your collar too.

- Hector, Tatum, & Shawnee

Sensational Savvy Spike !!!!

Such a handsome manly man we have for our Saturday DOTD!!! We love your name, buddy. You have a collar to match. We would love to see you in your "sled dog" role. What an entertainer!! Between sledding and keeping Buba in line, could you have a more dynamic personality? We think not!! Anyone can see that you are the star of your family and the love of their lives. Congrats on your big day. If you will allow it, please tell the family to give you lots of kisses from us to celebrate. We wish you all happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Chilly, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hey there handsome! What a big, beautiful, bruiser of a Bulldog you are, Spike! And after reading your "story," something tells me your anything but a "bully!" You're just a big ol' softy, mush bucket in a "spiked" collar! I just heard on the news this morning that the Bulldog is rapidly moving up the list of most favorite, "top 10" breeds! After meeting you sweetheart, it's easy to understand why! What an awesome representative of your beloved breed you are, and your family is one lucky bunch to have a fun loving, people loving pup like you in their lives!

Congratulations to you Spike, DOG OF THE DAY! I hope you and your doggie sidekick Bubba enjoy a very happy and fun filled day, celebrating with your family, and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of hugs and smoochies to you Spike, and to Bubba too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Spike! You are a very handsome boy. I bet you have lots of friends. You seem very playful and smart, too. Enjoy your special day with your family. Hope you get some good treats to celebrate. Congrats on DOTD!

Today is 'White Pet Day'! LOL!

You are such a cute lil' doggie...enjoy your day!

Hey spike!

HAPPY DOTD TO A REALLY COOL DOG! I ENJOYED YOUR STORY AND YOUR PICTURE IS UNFORGETTABLE. YOUR EYES ALMOST SEEM HUMAN. JUST BE COOL AROUND THE CATS AND YOU'LL BE OK. I AM A CAT LADY AND I KNOW EVEN THE SCREWY ONES CAN CHANGE-LOL. STICK WITH CHLOE-I THINK DOBERMANS ARE PRETTY SPUNKY! I ONCE LIVED ABOVE SOMEONE WITHA DOBERMAN AND IT USED TO LOVE TO LEAP OVER THE HOOD OF MY CAR LIKE A DEER! HIS NAME WAS MAURICE. I ALSO THINK BULLDOGS ARE COOL-SO HAVE FUN TODAY AND DON'T STOP THERE-KEEP HAVING A BALL SPIKE!BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello Spike,

You look like you are lost in thought sweetie. Great picture. It's a
    pleasure to meet you today. Big congratulations for being chosen as
    our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt