Thread: Roxy!!

Roxy!!

THUD!!!!! I'm sorry Roxy. That was just me falling on the floor after seeing your PRECIOUS FACE appear on my monitor this morning! All of the hearts in this household are beating just a little faster because of your appearance. You have two very excited poodles here too who just couldn't wait for me to start this thread so that they could bark you a big CONGRATULATIONS! Can you hear them all the way in Arkansas?

Now that I have caught my breath I would love to congratulate you too! I started my love affair with poodles 30+ years ago with one toy poodle which led to two and, well, I am hooked. Your person wrote a wonderful bio about you and I can just imagine your precious little self guarding your yard. I am not surprised to hear that you make an excellent nurse too Roxy. I just bet your human might have faked that illness to get to spend some one-on-time quality time with you. I would have! Lots of love to you always Roxy sweetie, our precious little Dog of the Day! *kiss* *kiss*

Hi Roxy !!!!!

SQUEALS..........!!!!!!!! We're so excited to see you, little girl, and thrilled to see our good friend Pam was the first to greet you this morning. The moment we saw you, Pam, Bella, and Ripley came to mind. You are absolutely adorable, sweetheart. Such a perfect little nurse and helper, all around. Congrats on winning the DOTD honors today!! Please tell Mom to give you tons and tons of butterfly kisses from us to add to the celebration!! Happiness always, Angel Face!!!!!
    We love your little name tag , by the way. It looks especially cute on you.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Very Chilly, Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Zing went the strings of my heart! Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Roxy! You can add a boatload of *swoons* to those thuds and squeals! Oh my gosh, if you aren't the most darling little girl! That expression is priceless; love your sparkly blue neck gear, too! What a wonderful, joyful addition you are to your family, sweetheart; beautiful and smart, loyal and loving; such a comfort to your Mommy...you're the perfect pooch package Roxy, and we're so pleased to have the chance to honor you today! Much love, and oodles of cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Roxy! Enjoy your well earned day in the *spotlight,* and every moment of your happy, love filled life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Roxy! You're a little girl with a big heart and a big spirit! I'm glad to see that Pam, Bella and Ripley checked in and I hope Katelf and Bodea do, too. Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Roxy, and a long and happy life with your loving family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We definately needed a "cuteness warning" on this.

Hello sweet baby girl. I am so happy to meet you & read your story.
    It seems like you are loved very much & I'll bet you return the favor every
    day.Congratulations on being DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you get to celebrate
    your honor today with extra hugs & kisses Roxy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I new Pam could not miss that adorable poodle face.
    I took one look at your face and I had a BIG smile.
    You are the cutest pup.
    Congrats on being chosen for DOTD!!!!

----<---<--<{(@

Bodea says Hi!

Oooh! Congratulations on DOTD, pretty Roxy Bodea, Henry and I are so happy you are chosen and hope your day was extra special just because of it!

Bodea says, "We poodles are the best at healing hearts and bodies, WTG!" (She is comforting little Henry now, they are asnooze on the couch as Henry recovers from his "puppyectomy")

Henry says, "I love poodles, they make the best playmates!"

Hugs and special treats to you, precious one.
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"