Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Amanda

Adorable Amanda

Good Morning, Miss Amanda. What a pretty girl you are, and how nice that you know how lucky you are to be in a wonderful warm home. You want to be inside in the winter - particularly where you are!

You were just a poor little stray, and now you are a healthy, well-fed, loving cat, with a best friend to nuzzle. How good is that? It's great to hear that you take your job seriously, because unless mummy goes to work, there will be no money for all that food that you love!

I hope you and Otto have a wonderful party today, in celebration of your celebrity status.

Amanda, you're a beauty alright! I'm so happy that you allowed your humans to give you a home. I'm sure that they're happy about it, too. Well, continue to keep them in line, though, and make sure that they stick to your breakfast schedule. Above all, enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a beauty you are, dear Amanda!! You have such a lady-like name too, very sofisticated
    Have a great day together with your buddy Otto!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

If I did not know today's date, I would have thought it was Valentine's Day!!! What a lovely tortie you are, and your buddy Otto is very handsome! Happy COTD!!!

Lovely Amanda (and Otto)

Amanda, you are GORGEOUS; I love calicoes. And it looks like Otto is a bit in love with you too. He really needs all that fur where you are; maybe by cuddling up with him he will keep you warm also. Your story was wonderful; I'm so glad you were saved into a wonderful family. I hope you have many happy years together, and ENJOY your special COTD today! Keep being good to Otto also.

A Love Story

Congratulations, Amanda!

What a wonderful life story you have. It's especially great that you share your life with Otto. This picture is terrific - shows just how much love you give to your forever family!

Enjoy your special day!!!

Amanda I am really surprised to see that a beauty like you has a job. I think the world would run to your support without you ever having to work

I am glad to see you happy and healthy with your very handsome friend. Keep yourself warm in the polar winter.

What a beauty you are Amanda! Congratulations for having found such a good and warm home
    I see Otto is your best buddy. He looks sweet and gorgeous too!

Happy COTD, lady!

Good morning Amanda and Otto. You are a beautiful feline couple. I know it is cold where you live, but I know you both bring warmth to each other and your humans too. Happy COTD!

Amazing Amanda!

...And Otto too! I'm glad that you were rescued from the freezing cold! Now you have a happy loving home and a 'big brother' too! Enjoy your COTD status!

WELL AMANDA YOU ARE QUITE A LOVELY CAT, AND I CANT RECALL EVER HAVING TWO CATS IN THE CAT OF THE DAY PHOTO, BUT THATS A GOOD ONE OF YOU SHOWING YOU CAT COMPANION JUST HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOU HIM.
    AND BEING IN ONE OF THE COLDEST REGIONS IN THE WORLD, ITS A WONDERFUL THING THAT YOU FAMILY RESCUED YOU AND NOW YOU HAVE A GREAT HOME , FAMILY AND A FRIEND, EVERYTHING A CAT COULD WANT!!
    THE LUCKY FOUND HOTEL CATS APPRECIATE THIS AND SEND A LUCKY CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW TO AWESOME AMANDA, OUR NEWEST AND PRETTIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome Miss Amanda.. Your such a Sweet Adorable Baby.. I like your buddy Otto too.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Well, Miss Amanda you are just the prettiest little girl!!!

I love the look of utter happiness on your sweet face!!! I can't help but smile when I see it. I hope you and Otto are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings adorable Amanda! Oh, what a sweet baby girl you are! (And your big brother is quite the cutie, too!) Being homeless is tough enough for any kitty, under the "best" of circumstances. But I can only imagine how frightening and challenging it is for a defenseless one way up north at the Polar Circle! Thank goodness for caring folks like your Mommy! Finally, a forever human who will keep you safe and warm and well fed, loved unconditionally, forever and ever! And you even got a soft and cuddly big brother in the deal! What a life! Congratulations to you precious, adorable Amanda, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Hope you and Otto both, are enjoying a warm and fun filled day celebrating your much deserved day of honor! Love and cuddles to you Amanda, and to Otto too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miss Amanda, you are beautiful! And your brother Otto is very handsome too! Happy Cat of the Day to both of you! I love that you serve as alarm clock to your person; my kitty does, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678