Thread: Playing MP3s on a cd player?

Playing MP3s on a cd player?

I have some MP3s of OMD music I would like to give to a computerless friend; if I copy them onto a CD for him will they play on an ordinary CD player? If not how can I convert and copy them for him to listen to? Help please?!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Old fashioned CD players will not play MP3s. I have no idea how popular the newer CD players that will play MP3s are. Apple's iTunes, which is free from Apple.com, lets you drag a group of MP3s onto its window and then with one click it will create (burn) a CD in the old fashioned music CD player format. At least that's how it worked on the Macintosh I used it on, it's probably exactly the same on the Windows version.

(If you download iTunes, you probably do not want to let it change any of the associations for your computer. It would like to be the default media player for several types of media. It's probably easier just to uncheck these boxes when you install it on a Windows PC.)

Paul

Oh thank you Paul, I will try that option! I am not very computer savvy so didn't know how to manage it. Once again, thank you!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi