Thread: Precious Ralph

Precious Ralph

Good Morning, dear Ralph. What a smile you've brought to my face. You are one of the most adorable little hammies I've ever laid eyes on!! I've always had this "thing" for little pink paws!! And just look at yours! You may be a thumb short, but you don't let that get you down or hold you back, right cutie?? You are as cute and cuddly as any "teddy bear," and like your family says, you are VERY special and most deserving of our praise and appreciation! I hope one day to have a hammie as beautiful, oving and gentle as you, Ralph!! Congratulations to Ralph, our MOST unique, remarkable and LOVING Pet of the Day!! Have your Mom plant a gentle little kiss on your precious paws for me, ok???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are adorable, Ralph!! And special too!! Sounds like you are a joy to your human. I hope you will have a long and healthy life. Ask for some extra good treats and playtime today! You're the Pet of the Day, and a precious one at that!!

It always warms my heart when we get to meet a new baby and hear how well loved he is. Ralph, Sandra is right - you are precious. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day!

Ralph
    You sure are precious!!! You look a lot like my Calhoon I had when I was a girl. I can sure understand why you are loved so much. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Hello Ralph. Pretty big name for such a tiny fellow. I think that you are adorable, you look like a hampster I once knew named Buddy. Congratulations!

Hello, Ralph, you sweet little guy!! I cannot write..in a hurry... I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa