Thread: Delightful Dolly

indiewolf Guest

Delightful Dolly

Oh, this shot makes me miss my birds; they are such wonderful pets, no? So smart and endlessly entertaining. My ex and I could not have cats/dogs because he was allergic. Now the ex is, well, ex, and I'm a cat owner. Congrats, beautiful Dolly, on being POTD, and thanks for making me laugh first thing this morning. You are an imp!

What a darling little Dolly is! And what a wonderful person you are for persevering, and winning her trust and giving her such joy in her world! Huge congrats for being POTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious Dolly! What a lovely sight, what a heartwarming story greets us today on Pet of the Day, a beautiful birdie named Dolly! Awww, my heart melted as your wonderful human described how you scamper under your beloved bell for a little comfort. That picture of you is just too precious for words! And thankfully, in addition to your bell, you have a caring and patient guardian who loves you unconditionally! It took awhile for you to find your way home, to learn to trust, but no worries from here on in Dolly, you're safe in her arms and heart, forever! And how blessed is she to have a best feathered friend in you!!! Hope you enjoy an extra special day celebrating with your person sweetheart, lavished with all your faves and loved to pieces! Gentle cuddles to you precious Dolly, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well hello, Dolly . . . aren't you just the cutest wearing your "time out" bell hat! You have brought many smiles to those viewing your picture, I'm sure. Hope your day is fun and you get all your favorite things lavished upon you, deserving Dolly!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Dolly what a beautiful darling you are!!!

At first, I thought you had a tiny combat helmet on and couldn't imagine who you would be going to battle with!!! I'm glad to see it's only your bell! I must say you look adorable in it!!!

I hope you are being royally spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello dolly!

Hi-what a pretty bird! That bell looks great-you're stylin' girl!! Happy bird of the day. I loved your little bio and you sound like you are quite a feisty little love-i get jealous in my world at times myself babe. You seem to have the edge though-since you can look down on anyone who takes up your human's attention. The thing that's sure is you are always # 1 with the one who cares for and loves you dolly. Stay sweet! Susanswatlin518