Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute Sox

Cute Sox

Don't get me started on cruel people who "throw" cats away like garbage! Sox, you are just so lucky to have found the perfect people at exactly the right time; no coyote snack for you! Enjoy your life with your new family, and enjoy your special inaugural Cat of the Day today.

Lucky Sox

What a lucky boy you are! I'm sure you'll be a very special friend to your family for many happy years to come. Hopefully, Cinny will come around eventually.

You look like our adorable Mr. Dink - we think grey boys are really special.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight!!!

indiewolf Guest
    Sox is so dang cute, I can hardly stand it. Beautiful coloring. Blessings to you for bringing him in. Congrats!

Happy COTD you beautiful feline!

Good morning and happy Cat of the Day to you, darling little angel Sox! Oh, what a precious tiny one you are...beyond precious! I won't comment fully on what I think of people who "dispose" of animals, defenseless, innocent animals! But blessedly you sweet angel Sox, found your guardian angels in your forever family, a family who will protect and cherish and love you unconditionally, forever! And what a heaven sent, precious gift they have been blessed with in you! Congratulations to you precious Sox, our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day! Enjoy your time on the big stage celebrating with your Mom and Dad Hilary and Terry, and fursib Cinny, cutie pie! Hope your day is filled with all things wonderful! Cuddles and little kisses to you, sweet Sox!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious spotty-tummied Sox, who could not adore you? I am sure that even Cinny will come round in time.

I hope you have a wonderful day today sweetie, playing, getting attention and kisses, and all the things a furry little kitten loves. You deserve it all.

Congratulations!

What a gorgeous kitty!

That photo of him sleeping, with the spotty tummy and cute paw pads showing, made my day! What a sweet baby!

Oh you are so cute!!!!!!!!! You are a perfect little meatloaf in the second picture

What a cutie you are, little one! Your coloring is not unlike my own sweetie Pinot. Happy COTD - have a great day!

Widdle Sox, you are such a cutie! I'd like to give you some kitten kissies! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sox what an adorable little one you are!!!

I bet you will win Cinny over soon!!! I don't think anyone could resist all that cuteness for long!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHERE WAS THE CUTENESS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! Little Sox, you are such a handsome tabby boy!!! Glad you have the very best home!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Re sox

SOX - YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. SENDING CONGRATS & MANY HUGS ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY

WOW!!! WHAT A GREAT LITTLE CAT OF THE FUTURE YOU ARE SOX, AND ITS GREAT THAT YOU ARE JUST STARTING YOUR MANY LOVING YERAS WITH YOUR FAMILY
    WE HOPE THAT THEY POST PHOTOS OF YOU AS YOU GROW INTO A TRULY MAGNIFICENT FULL FLEDGED CAT!!
    THE HAPPY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A LOVING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE TO OUR YOUNGEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE FUTURE SWEET SOX OUR CAT OF THE FUTURE AND CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sox, you are a very, very lucky boy - much paw applause to your new family for giving you a loving home. So glad we got to "meet" you today. Oh, and don't give up on Cinny...she'll come around.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy pride