hello fellow animal lovers out there! I am Anne and Live in England UK. I joined the forum today after I learned that my beloved, extremely old Amazon Parrot Cinders had won POTD for 18th January. I had no idea until I recieved an email from one of my youtube friends. I have worked with many parrots and parakeets, many horribly abused and neglected. angry, terrified, and untouchable. With time and patience and imeasurable love, every one of my friends learnt to know the feeling of a caress, a gentle hand. I am not able to work with my beloved feathered ones like I was did, not any more. I have a condition that will kill me if I carry on devoting my world to parrot rescue as I once did. but, I am a risk taker, and I still step in without a second thought in a case of emergency. I can never fully turn away from those I love so dearly.
I cant believe that I have never fully looked into this site before, but Im glad I have now.
It feels so good and so warming to be surrounded by people from all over the world who love Gods creatures so very much.
A huge heartfelt thankyou to POTD/Pet-talk for allowing me this opportunity.
Much love and peace to all,
Anne xxxxxx