Thread: Rescued 1 Kitten - 5 months old *UPDATE SHE'S GOT A HOME*!!!!!!!!!

Rescued 1 Kitten - 5 months old *UPDATE SHE'S GOT A HOME*!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I posted this on Cat Rescue but as many of you know, Cat General does get more attention at times

Here is a link to my thread that I posted: The only change is her name is now Isabella and I had her tested for FIV/FELV and she was negative. I figured that I'd pay to have her tested since I'm the one that rescued her and Shirley is feeding her and taking care of her in the meantime until I can find Frosty & Isabella a wonderful home.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=149601

-Melissa
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 01-25-2009 at 07:14 PM.

I wish i could take isabella, but i just cant with my age and health issues both with myself and my 6 cats over 15.
    I was at petcetera , and they had some Fantstic Cats who want a home so very badly, but i just had to say now.
    There was a great owesome orangie Chedd-Ar, who was crying for me to be his friend, i had les when i had to leave him there in a cage.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Miss Melissa,
    Thank you so much for caring enough to help my fellow kitties in need! I'm sure Frosty and Isabella appreciate all the love and care you and your friend are giving them. Both of you are real heros BLESS YOU BOTH!!!!!

I'm so happy to know that Isabella had a good check-up with the whitecoat. Are Frosty's paws okay now? With your help they both will find loving furever homes that will meet PT standards, we PT kitties get only the very best of everything.

I'm sending you and your friend lots of thank you purrs, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

AWWWWW, what a gorgeous little tabby she is!! I wish my house wasn't "full"...
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Yesterday Isabella was adopted out to a very nice couple.

Shirley (who was her foster mom) took her to Petco with her other few cats that were up for adoption and this couple came in and the lady said she wasn't looking for another cat but she just couldn't pass up this cutie. Which who could blame her I wanted to keep her myself.

Shirley told me that the husband ran home to get their cat carrier and brought back this big cat carrier and the wife scolded her husband for not putting a towel inside the cat carrier and what does the husband do....he takes off his own coat and puts it inside of this cat carrier so Isabella has something warm to lay on.

I was so happy to find this out that both cats that I rescued just recently have both found very good homes.

It's so nice to have a good ending!

Thanks for all the prays,
    Melissa

Wonderful news about Isabella! Welcome home, dear.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Great job!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Sounds like a caring home. GREAT
    GILL & Crew;