Thread: biting ans aggressive behavior

biting ans aggressive behavior

We are having some serious behavior issues with our pekepoo. He has started biting. Killed our cat (RIPPED its head off).he has also become very aggressive with our female schnouser. He bit the neighbor boy, my sister, and me he has tried to bite others. He has always been a very loving dog. Always somewhat of a turd but a loving turd. We love him because of his personality. He was hit by a car about a year ago and has just not been the same. My brother in law is a behaviorist and thinks its possibly nuerological. we have a six year old and always have extra kids. Rite now we can't allow him unattended.If he is not on a leash he has to be in his kennel. Any ideas. We are at a loss.

If your brother in law is a behaviorist, you need to be working with him full time. We absolutely can not, in good ethics, give you any advice on this situation over the Internet.

This is serious. You need to be working with a professional behaviorist AND a veterinarian because, yes, it does sound neurological and deeply psychological. Good luck.

I totally agree with Giselle....he sounds like he is probably in a lot of pain whether it be physical or not.....I would be so scared he would bite someone.....that could be a financial disaster for you if you were sued.
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner