Thread: Tim Tam the Adventurer

Tim Tam the Adventurer

Oh Tim Tam, you little devil! Leaping over balconies is perhaps not such a great idea. It is more sensible to keep your adventuring to sleeping on the neighbours' beds and stealing the doggie's food - athough the doggie may not agree with that sentiment.

I am very glad to hear that your poor broken arm is all better now, and that you are happy in your new place. It sounds perfect for you, lovely girl.

Have a wonderful day of celebration today in honour of your "top cat" status. Perhaps you could even share your treats with the doggie?

You've been very lucky to survive that nasty fall, Tim Tam!!
    Thanks to your humans who were willing to pay for your expansive operation, and your recovery. I bet you did'nt like that cast..... Did the vet shave off your gorgeous fut before he put that cast on? I sure hope it all grew back nicely! Jump and run as much as you like sweetie, but stay away from dangerous things like balconies
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Tim Tam, you are one lucky feline! Be careful! Enjoy your life. I hope you still have 8 of them. Oh, and enjoy being cat of the day.

Tim taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

You crazy kitty, I am so glad you made it through this bungeeless bungee jump and made it to COTD! You are a doll.
    You are welcome in my home anytime, plenty of cat food and catnip mice.
    Happy COTD!

Tim Tam, I didn't see any big "S" on your chest, so you'd best leave flying to the birds and to Superman!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Tim tam

HI-HAPPY COTD!WOW-YOU REALLY WENT THROUGH SOME ORDEAL-LOOK AT YOU WRAPPED UP IN THOSE BANDAGES. OH-PLEASE BE CAREFUL. AT LEAST THESE DAYS YOU ARE IN A NICE HOUSE WITH THE GREAT OUTDOORS AT YOUR PAWPADS!HMMM YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS AND THAT COAT IS SO FANCY. TAKE IT EASY TIM TAMEV EN THOUGH YOU HAVE NINE LIVES-A GIRL HAS TO BE CAREFUL! SUSANSWATLIN518

Wow

Talk about a cat having nine lives! I'm thinking Tim Tam used three lives on the 17 floor fall -- amazing. Tim Tam, I hope you have a long, SAFE life.

Hello there most precious one and a very happy Sunday Cat of the Day to you, Tim Tam; what an adorable furbie you are, sweetheart. But oh my gosh, thank goodness for those"nine lives!" For sure you used up more than a few of them taking that spill off of the balcony, falling 17 floors and surviving with "only" a broken arm! (I have to admit you look so precious in your post op photo...such a good patient!) But when will you kitties learn that while you are "super," you can't fly! Thankfully now you're in safer quarters, enjoying the great outdoor safely and apparently, winning the hearts (beds and food) of all in the neighborhood, making the rounds! What a character! Play safe and be safe, Tim Tam...your people want you around for a long, long time! Enjoy your well earned day of honor sweetheart! I'm sure your family, and all of your adoring friends and fans in the neighborhood, will be all spoiling you rotten! Hugs and smoochies to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a character you are TimTam! Do you bring back souvenirs from your visits to other houses?

Tiptoe through the tulips and congrats on COTD!

Tim Tam, you are certainly an adventurer! And you're gorgeous, too. Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Super Powers

Oh Tim Tam, while all you adorable fursons have super powers, flying isn't one of them honey. Promise me you will never scare your Mom and Dad like that again! You are such a beautiful and lucky kitty. Congrats on being COTD!

indiewolf Guest
    Double T, your story is astonishing. Glad to hear you are still of this earth, you sweet thing. My cat once fell from half a flight of stairs and freaked; a mere ride in the park compared to what you went through, no? You are much admired.

Tim Tam

Oh you poor, precious kitty; I hope all is well with you now. I can't imagine how you survived, but it was just meant to be. Take care of yourself from now on; your family couldn't go through that again, and neither could you!

What an adventure!

TimTam, I am so glad that you are alive and well! You are such a pretty girl...even when you had to wear your cast!