Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vela's Jake, beautiful TWH

That video is just beautiful. The other horse in the video will no doubt miss handsome Jake.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I'm in tears. His inner beauty just BEAMS. I remember many of the photos and videos (especially the ones of him and Gent playing). I can feel the pride in your chest at the accomplishments of your baby boy.

I'm so so sorry for your loss. {{hugs}}

Jake was truely a one of a kind horse, I know he was very special to you and your family. I'm glad that I was able to meet him and see in person what a great horse he was. He will be missed by all of us.

I miss you big guy, things just aren't the same without you. Nobody else can ever take your place. Wish you were still here with me. I need you buddy.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Riding season is coming big man. I have gone on a few short rides, but it makes losing you that much harder. Your brother has sure stepped up to the plate. He's my "trusty guy" now and Diva is a big baby. You would be proud of Gent, he's really tried hard to be a good boy, but nobody can ever replace you. I know he still misses you too.

I found your tail last night, I braided it and put it in my keepsake box. That was hard. I still cry nearly every day. I miss you more than I can express in words. There is a big hole in my heart and it never feels better. I'd give anything to have been able to keep you here with me and hug your big old head again. To hear you sigh and put your nose against my cheek and just breathe. Just know I'm thinking of you and still love you with all of my heart.

Love,

Mom

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

For some reason, I have missed this thread completely. As I just now found it - I have tears streaming down my cheeks.

I can actually feel your loss - see the hole in your heart - register the pain you feel.

I sure wish that I could take it away for you.