Thread: Our beloved Billy...

Our beloved Billy...

We said goodbye to our beloved purr angel Billy, 7 months ago today. We love and miss him so very, very much, but know that he is happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of the other purr angels there.

We love you Billy...Our sweet old man...We will always love you and will never, ever forget you...

Judy
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Mahatma Gandhi

Rest in peace, old boy.
    I've Been Frosted

Billy must have been very special.

AND WE HEAR THAT BILLY HAS A VERY SPECIAL JOB AS AN ANIMAL ANGEL, HES A DELI INSPECTOR CHECKING OUT NOT ONLY THE MEATS AND CHEESES , BUT WITH HIS HERBIVEROUS ANGEL FRIENDS THE PRODUCE SECTION
    AND OF COURSE THE HOT FOOD TAKE OUT AND PET FOOD AISLES TOO!!
    ITS A TOUGH JOB, BUT SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT!!!
    AND WE ARE SURE THAT BILLYS HAPPY, BUT NOT AS HAPPY AS WHEN HES REUNITED WOTH THE FAMILY WHO LOVE HIM, AND WHO HE LOVES IN RETURN, WHEN YOU ALL MEET AGAIN.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    Last edited by catmandu; 02-09-2009 at 03:07 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Play happily at the bridge, dear Billy!! Be sure to find my bun Billie, my guinea-pig Jasper, and my cat Sydney! They will be waiting to show you all the good places there!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thanks everybody...

for the words of kindness and support about my sweet Billy...He was so very, very special and I (we) miss him so much. I've had cats since I was seven (am 47 now), and they have all been wonderful in their own unique ways, but Billy was special...What a sweet old man he was. This cat was (and still is) a part of my heart and soul, and I don't think I will ever have another cat like him again. I'm sure that many of you have had a similar experience with one of your purr babies, too.

Anyway, before I start crying (when will I be able to think about him without crying??), I want to say thanks again, guys...PT folks are the greatest!

Judy
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Mahatma Gandhi

I feel your pain

We lost our old man, Tomas, in July and I still can't think of him without tearing up and crying! I love and miss him so! We have three other cats who are all well loved and they do help with the pain, but I would give anything to see Tomas one more time and hug him.

I'm so sorry to hear about Billy's passing. Some cats form such a strong bond with their owners that it feels like a part of you is missing when they're gone. You'll meet again some day and hopefully with time your pain won't be as great. RIP sweet boy.

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    We lost our old man, Tomas, in July and I still can't think of him without tearing up and crying! I love and miss him so! We have three other cats who are all well loved and they do help with the pain, but I would give anything to see Tomas one more time and hug him.
    I'm so sorry about your Tomas...They never really leave us, do they?

We have four other cats who I love so and am so grateful for, but I do miss Billy so very much... It still feels like there's someone missing in the house. Like you, I also wish that I could hold and hug him again...I still can hear his purr, and I remember what he felt and even smelled like. Time will and does help, and we will always cherish our memories of him. We were so fortunate to have such a wonderful cat in our lives for so long...

Judy

Mahatma Gandhi

Sleep softly, sweet Billy....

((((((((((((((((Judy))))))))))))))))))
    i am so sorry you are missing your sweet Billy boy. I know how much he meant to you. How have you been? Send me a pm... I dont come here often... I am greatful to have "met" you tho.
    I know Billy and Silver are best friends together now...
    ~Shannon
    My Babygirl Silver... 1989-Dec. 28th 2006... the Love of My Life My Pride and Joy... and Always My Little Stinker Wrapped around My Finger!
    RIP My Babygirl!

Those little paws leave such BIG imprints on our hearts. I lost one back in the 70's and still grieve for him, miss him and think of him often. We NEVER forget them, especially those really special ones that leave deep imprints on our hearts.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!