Thread: Cute bunny Flanel!

Cute bunny Flanel!

What a cute little tongue you have, Flanel!!
    Do you like playing in the snow?? My Inka loves to roll in it!!
    Be sure to get lots of good fruits and a bowl of Cheerios, because this is your special day!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

FLANEL!!! I'm in love with you!!

It sounds like you're pet of the day EVERY DAY where you live!! Just as it ought to be...

Oh MY! I don't usually look at the pet of the day but YOU made me look! You are SOOOOOOOOOO ridiculously cute!!!!!!!! MWAH!

Flanel! You Disapproving Rabbit, you! I'm love that snow photo of you and absolutely adore the tongue picture! You stay safe out there in the cold and snow!

Hey Flanel, look at you out in the snow! I'm glad to hear you have a leash but jeepers, aren't your family trained? Can't they SEE you are so disappointed with that white stuff? He hee what a funny sweet photo of you. I am sure you got plenty of lovin' and some treats when you came back inside.

Now about this second photo. I read that you LOVE eating your way through life, and yes, that is tough to do and still maintain a healthy weight. I see your cute little tongue, did you just finish something nice? Another great photo catch by your loving humans.

Celebrate and have fun today as you are Pet of the Day! WAHOO!

Awee Flanel your so Adorable.. Just love the pic of you with your tongue out.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Flanel how adorable you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. Snow makes me grumpy too!
    I hope you are getting lots of yummy treats in honor of your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there dear, adorable Flanel bunny! Bet you needed some flannels of your own that day your Mommy took you out in the snow! Your expression says it all! And I do believe yours is the first bunny tongue I've ever seen! hehe That is one of the cutest Pet of the Day pics of all time! Add me to your ever growing fan list, Flanel! What a lucky family, having a best bunny buddy in you! Congrats and cuddles to you precious Flanel, our cute as can be, most deserving honoree! Hope you're enjoying your well earned Pet of the Day reign sweetheart, being spoiled and loved to pieces, treated to all your heart desires!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Flanel, what a precious bunnster bunny you are! I love that you go out on a leash and make visits to your grandparents. Could you please have your people give you some pats and a hug from me? Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Flanel is a Wonderful Pet!

Thank you all for your nice comments. I have to say Flanel is really a special bunny and he makes us laugh everyday! Right now, is on the couch next to me and he's eating a grape to celebrate his ''Pet of the Day'' status! I just discovered ''Pet of the Day'' a few days ago and I really liked all the pictures I saw! Animals are just so great!