Thread: Bartholomew the beautiful!

Bartholomew the beautiful!

What a handsome doggie you are Bartholomew! I would have taken you home from my classroom too. I hope you have wonderful spoiled day being the "dog of the day" I am sure you are always "dog of the day" in your human's heart!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I think I'm in love. You're adorable Bartholomew!!! Congratulations on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Handsome Bartholomew !!!!

Good morning to you, handsome fella!! Does a doggie get any more princely than you? What a great story from your human about the way you were adopted and saved from the unknown. You just happened into the perfect classroom that day didn't you, sweetheart? The story of you turning the water on and.........really put a smile on our face. Although we know it wasn't funny when it took place, we're amazed at how clever you are. It turned out okay though. Now, you are protecting the yard from would be predators. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!!! Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses today from us. We wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrrrrr, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Bartholomew! Me and my Labbie girl Star are head over heels, head over paws in love with you, sweetheart! You were precious beyond words as a pup, and I can only imagine how ultra hunky handsome you are now, all grown up! I just loved reading how you came to find your forever family, Bartholomew! Just goes to show you...showing up for class definitely a good thing! What an unexpected, heaven sent gift for "teacher;" way better than an apple, a best friend and loving companion for life!!! So happy we had the opportunity to meet you this morning sweetheart, to honor you and all that you mean to your proud people! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Bartholomew!!! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby boy! Hope you're spoiled to the max, and that Mom will give you a bunch of extra hugs and kisses, and a treat or two for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Bartholomew,

You are certainly a Black Beauty pup. You look adorable in your
    picture too. I'll bet you are a very clever boy sweetie. Congratulations
    on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots
    of hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bartholomew....I bet you are a treasure. You are so handsome.
    I just love labs. I have always wanted one. I am very happy you found someone to love and take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Oh my gosh I just want to squeeze you. What a cutie.

Hi, Bartholomew! You are a very handsome and lucky pup! Seems like you found the right classroom door that one day. Glad you got over parvo and are happy and healthy. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Bartholomew, you are soooo handsome! I'd love to greet you outside the pet store. Perhaps your person will give you a big HUG from me! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678