Thread: Beautiful Korean Soonee!

Beautiful Korean Soonee!

WOW Soonee, I've never seen a dog like you before! You are gorgeous!! My son is Korean too, so I will surely show him your picture!! Have a great DOTD-day, Soonee, with lots of extra treats!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Soonee, I am familiar with your breed because one of my co-workers has two Jindos (Jindi? lol ). But I have to say, that you are without a doubt, one of the most beautiful Jindo girls I have ever seen. You are gorgeous, Soonee, and you look so comfortable stretched out on that rug. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time today celebrating your well-deserved honor of being our Dog of the Day.

Soonee....You are so handsome. I have not heard of your breed before.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see and read nice things about you.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hey, Soonee .... Keito here.

At last, another Jindo on PT. For many years I have been the only one around here.

We are indeed the coolest dogs, are we not? Regal, royal, clean, quiet ... and sometimes we let humans pet us.

Do you climb trees and lay on the roof like a cat? You should try it, it's one of my favorite passtimes, and something Jindos are known for. Freaks out the neighbors, too.

Have you seen this site? Lots of good info and pics of our Jindo cousins, both in Korea and in L.A. http://www.kang.org/Jindo.html

Congratulations of being DOTD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keito3.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	41467   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keito2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	41468   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keito.JPG 
Views:	152 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	41469   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keito4.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	41470  
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Hello Soonee! My aren't you adorable? What a marvelous coloring, and such a sweet face.

I think you have found a very special family to care for, and it sounds like they need your care, alerting them when someone is at the door (how would they know otherwise?) and keeping the backyard free of those little critters. Goodness, those things could get into the house if this family didn't have you caring for them!

Now please don't be too upset with them, not allowing you to go get those pesky rabbits on the golf course. It is a people thing!

I am very honored to meet you dear lady, and I hope you get an extra walk and some belly rubs for this special honor as our Dog of the Day!

Soonee your of such Stunning Beauty.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Soonee! What a stunning girl you are, and what a treat, having a Jindo as our very speical Dog of the Day honoree! I wish I could cover that sweet face of yours with kisses; that "look" is irresistible! Your family, your proud Mom and Dad, are so lucky to have a beautiful and smart, faithful best friend and loyal protector in you, Soonee! Hope you're enjoy your much deserved day on center stage sweetheat, being spoied to the max! Please ask your Mom or Dad to pass along a few extra hugs and kisses to you, from! Congratulations beautiful Soonee!
    P.S...Love your mat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sensational Soonee !!!!

You are indeed a very beautiful young lady, Soonee. It's our pleasure to meet you today. We are in awe over the rare opportunity it is to have a Korean Jindo as our fabulous DOTD today--Congratulations! Anyone can see why you are a national treasure. The picture of you on your mat is extremely stunning. Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us today to celebrate your honor. We wish you happiness aways!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrrrrr, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Soonee,

You are a beautiful pup. It's good to meet you to day.Congratulations
    on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses Soonee.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Soonee, you are beautiful! Like LHCamry, I have not heard of your breed before. I like your pretty color and your fur looks very soft to pet. I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678