Thread: Chelsea

Chelsea

What a great story, and thank you for taking Chelsea and her imminent family into your home and your life. You are a special person, and the kitties will repay you a thousand fold for your love and care. And Chelsea, enjoy your very special day today with your "boys"!!

Meow! You are one pretty cat. Your human was so lucky to find you.

There's something about a cat or dog or child looking up at humans that just melts my heart. I can certainly see why Chelsea melted yours. She's a beauty and well deserving of her title of COTD. Enjoy, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Pretty Chelsea

What a beautiful girl! Chelsea certainly was a lucky girl to have found a home for herself and her little family with you.

You were all lucky to have found each other! Enjoy your special day, Chelsea!

WHEW!!! Glad that Chelsea survived the surgery and now is your good friend!! HAPPY COTD!!

Welcome Chelsea.. Your of such Stunning Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Chelsea what a lovely girl you are!!!

I bet you are a great mommy too! I'm so glad you get to share your life with your two sons. I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Chelsea! Who knew I'd be in a need of a tissue or two after reading your story, sweet baby girl! What a heartwarming, inspirational, happiest of happy ending stories is yours, beautiful Chelsea! You may not have been exactly what your Mommy was looking for, (or so she thought) but somewhere "up there" someone had a different plan in mind, didn't they, Chelsea? And no doubt your Mom would agree, you and she were destined to be!!! I'm so happy for you and your little babies, for your Mom, that you found your way to one another! What a heavenly match (and your Mom got her hoped for "twin boys" in addition to her beautiful girl; she is doubly blessed). Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and "the boys" are all enjoying a very happy day, being spoiled to the max! Cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Chelsea!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chelsea, what a beautiful kitty you are! How wonderful that you chose your person at just the right time. I agree with tatsxxx11 -- I hope you and the boys are all getting extra lovies and snuggles today. Please purr to your person to register you for PT so we can keep up with all of you! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear chelsea!

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY LITTLE MOTHER! I ADORE THOSE GREY STRIPES SO MUCH. MY PEPPER HAS MORE WHITE ON HER FACE AND BODY BUT SHE IS ALSO GREY TABBY. YOU REALLY GOT LUCKY AND YOUR HUMAN IS LUCKY THAT YOU GOT MATCHED AND MADE A SPECIAL CONNECTION WHAT THE HECK WOULD OUR LIVES BE WITHOUT OUR PETS? I WOULD BE SOO LOST. I AM JUST SITTING HERE TONIGHT TYPING AWAY HERE AND MY TUXEDO SAMMY IS SNORING AWAY- REALLY SAWING WOOD LOL! WELL CHELSEA I ENJOYED YOUR STORY AND PICTURE-WHAT A SWEETHEART I AM SENDING KISSES AND A NICE BACK AND SHOULDER RUB TO YOU AND LOVE TO YOUR BOYS!!SUSANSWATLIN518

Sweet Chelsea!

I also loved your story and commend your pet parent for not only taking you, but keeping two of your boys...which he/she kinda' wanted in the first place! Have a great day, you pretty girl!

YOU HEAR A LOT THESE DAYS ABOUT VALUE ADDED DEALS, WELL YOUR VET CERTAINLY GAVE YOU A VALUE ADDED ADOPTION, NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL CHELSEA, BUT TWO LITTLE BUNDLES OF FURRY JOY AS WELL
    CHELSEA IS SUCH A SWEET CAT, AND WATCHING HER WITH HER BOYS MUST BE TRULY WONDERFUL TO SEE HER TEACHING THEM LIFES LITTLE LESSONS, EVEN AS THEY GROW TO BE BIGGER THAN THIER MOM!!
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWS TO ALL THREE FUR COMPANIONS AND SALUTE OUR DARLING MOMMA CAT AND HER SONS , AND CHARMING CHELSEA , OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Chelsea, what a lucky day it was for you when you crawled on to that nice lap. You certainly found a wonderful purrson there to take care of you and your adorable little babies.

Hope you had major celebrations for being Cat of the Day. I hope those boys of yours told you to sit with your paws up while they did everything for you that day.

Many congratulations pretty girl.

Now, Chelsea's hoomin...

How about joining Pet Talk and posting some pics of Chelsea's boys?
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Thank you!

It was so wonderful to read everyone's messages to Chelsea and me!
    I uploaded a few videos (not very good quality - sorry) featuring my kitty family to YouTube to share with my friends. Just search Fontqueen100 and the list should pop up.
    I will try to post more recent photos later.
    Thanks again!
    Diane