Thread: Precious Pint-sized Pixie!

Precious Pint-sized Pixie!

Pixie I just loved meeting you this morning. To say you and your special people were meant to be is an understatement! How special that you were born on such a special day as that of your human's mom who sadly had passed.

The first chihuahua I ever met, held, and fell in love with was a little black girl just like yourself and I have been smitten by you little loves ever since. I wish you a wonderful day today, sweetie, as our very special DOTD. My Bella says she hopes you get a bunch of new toys to de-squeak !

Hi Pixie.............What a beauty you are. You do look like you are a bundle
    of joy. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover:
    LHCamry

Hi Pixie !!!!

For the longest time, we have wanted a black Chi in our house!!! Bless your little heart, Pixie. It's an honor to meet you!! We have a feeling that your human Mom's mother sent you from heaven. You were a special gift and the perfect little present for your Mom. You are so cute. We would love to have you over for a play date. We know how Chis are and we know that Mom and Dad will have such a wonderful life with you. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell Mom and Dad to give you tons of kisses from us. We hope you get a bunch of new squeaky toys today too. Happiness always, sweetheart!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrrrr, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Pint-sized and precious...you're all that and so much more, Pixie! Our cute-o-meter just tilted! What a beautiful way for your Mom and Dad to memorialize the memory of your beloved Grandma, welcoming such a loving soul into their home and hearts! You surely were heaven sent sweetheart, the most precious gift of love, and your family is one lucky pack, having a best friend for life in you! Pixie and her people, better together! Congratulations to you darling, precious Pixie, our very special and most deserving, Dog of the Day! Lots of love to you on your big, cute pup Pixie!!! Have a blast celebrating with your wonderful Mom and Dad...hope that you're spoiled to the max!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-14-2009 at 10:26 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We know how Chis are and we know that Mom and Dad will have such a wonderful life with you. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell Mom and Dad to give you tons of kisses from us! Adorable and so delightful you are a sweetie!

Happy DOTDz!
    Dogs//Wolves//Animals=:

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    For the longest time, we have wanted a black Chi in our house!!!
    Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrrrrrr, Sunny, Florida
    Oh and how I would love to see you add a little black Chi to your household!

Congratulations pixie!

Well I see I'm not the only one who thinks your precious

I'm so glad you and your momma have such a great bond. It's obvious she needed your kind of

Hopefully your not getting the snow we are here today so you can go out, play and enjoy your special day!
    Have fun sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hello Pixie,

What a pretty girl you are sweetie. It makes me so happy to know
    what a great, loving family you have. Enjoy your special day as our
    delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a very cute and special girl you are, Pixie. It certainly made me smile when I saw your precious face lookiing out from the top of my screen. Taz is also a champion snuggler and toy desqueeker, , and he wanted to make sure that I told you that he thinks you are on CUTE little chi girl. Enjoy your special day, sweetie, as our most deserving Dog of the Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Oh and how I would love to see you add a little black Chi to your household!
    I'll second that!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awwww, Pixie! I've never met an all-black Chi before. What a cutie you are! And how wonderful that you brought healing and happiness to your mommy. Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678