Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penelope

Penelope

Penny is the latest member of the CREW. I think that she is about a year old.
    A beautiful 17 year old Torti started Penny' s journey. Abigail (Abby) was in a shelter in California. A call went out for someone too take her. I accepted. There are lot of people that went too work to get Abby too the east coast. Unfortinaly just before she was too make the move she became sick and we lost her, but because of Abby Penny showed up on the radar and was on the short red list. Since we had every thing in place for the transport Penny filled in for Abby. After a 12.5 hour flight with lay over’s. Penny made it to Pennsylvania. Brought in by a dear friend of mine who was at a hobby show in Ontario Ca. A show that I normally attend. My friend only lives 2.5 hours from me. I did give him a couple of hours to sleep before waking him too pick up Penny. So after getting in a carrier in California at 1:30 pm Sunday she had a nice meal and water in Pennsylvania, Around noon on Monday, she arrived in New Jersey Monday at 8:00 pm.
    This little girl is a purr machine and lover. She loves cuddles and will come went you call her. She is very out going and has already meet the whole CREW.
    So please welcome PENELOPE ( PENNY )
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    GILL & Crew;

Hello, Lucky Penny! You're ready to weave a tapestry of love in your new furrever home! You sure are one gorgeous kitty girl.

Love, Columbine

Awwww what a cutiepie!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome to Pet Talk Penelope!! You have definitely landed in a wonderful home.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A GORGEOUS CAT YOU ARE PENNY, A GORGEOUS BLEND OF TORTIE COLORS!!
    OUR LORD MUST HAVE HAD HIS PAINTBRUSH OUT WHEN YOU WERE BORN!!
    AND TO BE ADOPTED BY SUCH A WONDERFUL CAT PURRRSON, THATS LIKE HITTING THE CAT LOTTERY!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS PURRFECT PENNY, AND WE HOPE THAT WE SEE A LOT MORE OF YOU AS YOU ADJUST TO YOUR NEW HAPPY LIFE AS A FURREVER CAT!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello beautiful girl! Hope we get to see more pics of you soon!

WoW all the way from the west coast to east coast.. That is so so Great John & Family.. She is a Doll & so Adorable.. Welcome Penelope to Pet Talk & to Your New Furrever Home..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

welcome to the east Penny!

Wow! Such a travelling kitty! ...and gorgeous to boot!

Well, welcome - I'm sure you'll love your new home!

Penny, you've got the best home in the whole wide world!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

She's a beauty!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Beautiful Penny... WELCOME HOME!!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I agree with Columbine -- Hello, lucky Penny! And aren't I the lucky one to see your sweet tortie face again today. Welcome to PT, precious girl. I'm so glad your travels went successfully with all the challenging winter weather.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a stunning Tortie she is!! Welcome beautiful Penelope.
    Thank you for taking in another cat in need.

Welcome to PT Penelope. You sure are a gorgeous girl.

This girl has a load of "TORTITUDE" She has already taken her lace in the house. Came home last night, she was on the bed with Bart, Mits, Princess, Sweety, and Peak. This morning she did not want me too leave the bed room. She kept blocking my way out the door. This after much loving as I was trying to get dressed.
    This all goes on too the tune of PURRRRRRRRRRR.
    GILL & Crew;