Thread: P.J.s mommy

P.J.s mommy

I don't have a camera to take computer pictures yet since I am very new to the use of computers, but I'd still like everyone to know my P.J. She is a 17yr old tuxedo cat that we rescued from Animal Friends in Pittsburgh 16 years ago. I've had cats all my life but she is the sweetest one ever. My husband always disliked cats till I got her. Now she is Daddy's little girl but I am her warm lap and I can't sit down without her climbing on me.I have lots of P.J. stories I'd love to share. I'm excited to have found Pet Talk and to see that there are soooo many sweet and beautiful kitties out there.

P. J.s MOMMY

HI PJ'S MOM! WELCOME TO PET TALK. I THINK IT'S FINE TO SEND AN ORDINARY CLEAR PHOTO ALONG TO PET TALK WITH ANYTHING WRITTEN YOU WANT. I AM FAIRLY NEW AS WELL WTHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS TO COMPUTERS AND I HAVE WRITTEN IN TO THE SITE AND ASKED ABOUT IT-SINCE I HAVEN'T YET PUT ANY ON THIS OR ANY SITE, IT IS COOL TO JUST MAIL THE PICTURES. YOU HAVE GIVEN US COOL BACKGROUNF AND I THOUGHT YOU MENTIONED HAVING A TUXEDO?I RECENTLY ADOPTED A 20-LB MALE TUXIE NAMED SAMMY AND HE IS A TOTAL CLOWN. I HAVE PEPPER-A DAINTY 10 YEAR OLD WHITE AND GREY TABBIE TYPE SHORTHAIR FEMALE-NEEDLESS TO SAY A FULL HOUSE. THESE 2 ARE LOVING AND RAISING ME TO BE QUITE A CIVILIZED HUMAN BEING-LOL!TAKE CARE SUE....SUSANSWATLIN518