Thread: Lovely Kiba

Lovely Kiba

Kiba, you are just a gorgeous lady with your sleek body and beautiful markings. I'm so glad you were able to find a "forever" home with an owner who appreciates you -- and who will have room for you when you get to be 12 feet long! (That's pretty impressive -- none of my kitties have ever done that!)

Congratulations on being named Pet of the Day, sweetheart -- have some chicken to celebrate!
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.

Greetings and happy Pet of the Day to you, Kiba! Thank you so much for writing to us and telling us all about your happy life! What a beautiful name for an even more beautiful girl! Your coloring and markings are simply spectacular! I'm so happy to hear that you found your way to such a caring and loving home, a responsible and devoted forever human!!! I don't even want to think of what might have been your fate had your human not found you!!! Well, no worries, right Kiba? You wound up just where you were meant to be and life couldn't be better! Hope you and your person are enjoying a very special day celebrating your much deserved Pet of the Day props! You deserve to be spoiled to the max! Love and wishes to you Kiba, for many, many more happy years with your wonderful human!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello kiba

YOU ARE SUCH A LOVELY GIRL! HAPPY SNAKE OF THE DAY IN THIS CASEWOW- YOU WILL BE A VERY LOOONNG LITTLE LADY AND NOW YOU WILL HAVE THE LOVE AND ROOM TO GROW. YOUR HUMAN LOVES YOU AND THE WO OF YOU WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER-WAY COOL!SUSANSWATLIN518

Kiba, you are a lovely, languid lady and I wish you many years growing and savoring your new home with your adoring rescuer! Hope you had a delightful (do snakes ever get delighted??) day being honoured as our beautiful POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs