Thread: Eleanor

Eleanor

Hi Eleanor....You are a beautiful lady. I bet you have brought a lot of love
    and joy to your family. It was very nice to see your pretty face this morning.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Eleanor, I hope you and your family will have
    many, many wonderful years together.An Animal love is very precious.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations dotd!

Elenor you have such loving eyes it no wonder that your family knew you were the one for them

Your gorgeous

Have a great day girl!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Eleanor, you are a beauty -- inside and out! It sounds as though you and your family have really blessed one another, and I bet you and Samantha are best friends. Your story was a great start for my morning!

Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful day to celebrate being Dog of the Day, as well as many more happy and healthy years to come!
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.

Although I haven't posted for a very long time, I wanted everybody to know that Eleanor is my niece's and her family beloved companion.
    My great-nice, Samantha, is devoted to animals and I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see her pup honored as "Dog of the Day."
    Congratulations sweet Eleanore!

Alicia

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

OMG! One of our own, a family member of one of OUR most beloved and long standing family members, "Albea," is DOTD!!! We miss you so Alicia, and are so happy to have one of your doggie nieces, well, your great niece's beloved girl as our Dog of the Day! Eleanore is sooo beautiful. Her picture, reading her story, brought a tear or two to my eye. She could be my beloved RB Cody's twin, from her red Husky coat to her gorgeous blue eyes to the pink spot on her nose, to her heartwarming story of rescue!

What a blessing you are to your family Eleanore, especially to Samantha, who has had the joy of growing up right beside you, her loving and loyal best friend and companion! What an everlasting impression you have made on her heart and life's work! You are truly an angel! Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for going the rescue route, giving one extra special pup a second chance at happiness, and what a happy, love filled life it is!

Congratulations, hugs and a zillion smoochies to you beautiful Eleanore, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!!! And to your proud guardian Samantha as wel! Have a fun day celebrating with your wonderful family, sweet baby girl! Hope you're spoiled rotten.
    And an extra warm hug and lots of love to you, dear Alicia. I think of you so often, miss you.
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-10-2009 at 10:53 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

*squeals* It's a beautiful Husky! Hi, Eleanor! What a perfect, gorgeous girl as Dog of the Day for a snowy Chicago day! Please allow your aunt to give you some enormous hugs from me! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi eleanor

Happy dotd to you-sooo beaytiful. When i was growing up here in upstate new york-in a country neighborhood-there used to be a beautiful husky known as "chief" who routinely walked down the center of the road like he owned the area! I don't know who his owner was-but he was a sight! Eleanor is so much like that of course. One of the most beautiful breeds. This breed reminds me of a wolf-and the eyes are unique and very beautiful. Have fun in 2009:d:dsusanswatlin518

Hi Eleanor !!!!

WOW!! You are related to one of our very own Pet Talkers!! That's wonderful!! We loved reading your story. It was written with great love and devotion. Not only are you incredibly beautiful but very smart and gentle as well. It's our great pleasure to meet you today, Lady Eleanor!! Samantha is one lucky girl to have you in her life and we know she feels the same way about you. It was a wonderful day when the family rescued you. Our thanks to them for going to that shelter and giving you a great home. Congrats to our gorgeous DOTD!! Kisses to you from us please. We hope you have a special day and we wish you all happiness always!!! Albea, please join us again!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    OMG! One of our own, a family member of one of OUR most beloved and long standing family members, "Albea," is DOTD!!! We miss you so Alicia, and are so happy to have one of your doggie nieces, well, your great niece's beloved girl as our Dog of the Day! Eleanore is sooo beautiful. Her picture, reading her story, brought a tear or two to my eye. She could be my beloved RB Cody's twin, from her red Husky coat to her gorgeous blue eyes to the pink spot on her nose, to her heartwarming story of rescue! [/COLOR][/B]
    And an extra warm hug and lots of love to you, dear Alicia. I think of you so often, miss you.

It's a pleasure to meet you Eleanor. You are indeed a beautiful girl
    sweetheart and I'm so happy that your family adores you for the sweet
    girl that you are. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.

ps. It is so good to heard from you Albea.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow! A DOUBLE shot today! Beautiful Eleanor & Alicia!!! Family, Family, Family! Lucky you, Samantha! You have a sweet, wonderful, precious companion! I know you love each other very much! I'll be Samantha is your BFF! Congratulations Alicia's family! Lots of belly rubs and kisses on Samantha!

I've been Boooo'd!