Thread: Happy Birthday Reilly

Happy Birthday Reilly

Today Reilly is 2 years old!!!!!!! Gosh it seems time has just flown by. I remember back when we first got him from the shelter and all that we have been through in the last two years and he has been a wonderful addition to the family. With my mom living here and being sick it has been trying to say the least but he has been a real trouper through it all and he loves her dearly. He will go to daycare today and play with his friends, then have a special treat tonight when he comes home.
    Reilly, I know at times it has been a hard road for the three of us, but Daddy and I love you more today than we thought possible, you bring us such joy and comfort, and you always make us laugh, your the silliest boy we know.
    We love you our BOOBOO
    I have been Boo'd!!!!!

Happy Birthday Reilly!!

----<---<--<{(@

Awww, Mr Reilly!! You share a birthday with Jennie (jenn_librarian) and two good friends of mine.

Marti, I am so glad Reilly has been such a big help in your trying times of your moms illness. Can you please give Reilly a big hug and kiss from his Auntie Cindy?

Animals can be very healing. My hairdresser lost his father a couple months ago. A month ago they got a Westie puppy and he said it has helped heal his heart so much. He still misses his father of course, but having Dom makes it easier to deal with. Again, I am glad Reilly will be there for you through this. It will make your bond with him even stronger.

Happy Birthday Reilly!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

thank you guys very much, hugs and kisses delivered aunt cindy...lol he had a good day, he is asleep on the couch now...
    I have been Boo'd!!!!!

Happy Birthday Reilly !!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla