Thread: Darling doodle!!

Darling doodle!!

Oh could a pup be any cuter?? Doodle you have stolen my heart with your picture and your adorable personality! I can just imagine what joy you bring to your people. I would love to get down on the floor and play with you, but most of all I would love to be there when you bark at the candles at night. What a precious little one you are. I have long been a fan of yorkies and do think that you do your breed proud! Doodle - darling Dog of the Day! *kiss*

Doodle......What a beautiful baby you are. You look just like my Chrissie.
    You could be twins. I bet you are a joy to your family. Congratulations on DOTD. Doodle, Have a long and wonderful like.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Adorable Doodle !!!

Hello to you, precious baby girl!!! You look so sweet in your little pink sweater. Pink is your color and brings out the highlights in that shiny, silky coat. We would love to see you barking at the candles. It's a great thing when you protect the family like that. Such a smart little girl with a dynamic personality. Congratulations to you, Doodle, Miss Cutie Patootie DOTD!!!! Please tell the family to give you tons of tiny kisses from us here in Florida. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning precious pup; darling, adorable Doodle! Ditto everything Pam said...you're too, too cute Oh, what a face; charming indeed! And check out that fetching outfit! hehe Quite the fashionista, that you are! I can't stop smiling...how do your parents take the cuteness overload, sweetie? They all must have permanent grins plastered on their faces! That's one proud Dad speaking...I have a feeling you just might be a "Daddy's girl," Doodle! Beautiful, charming, as sweet as they come; you're the perfect pooch package, Doodle! And extra props to you for watching over your parents as you do; humans can sometimes be careless with those candles! What a lucky family, having you as their best friend and loving furkid!!! Enjoy a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day Doodle, playing with all of those fun toys of yours, chowing down all of those yummy and healthy treats you crave, and most of all, lots of love, cuddles and smoochies!!! Hugs and kisses to you adorable Doodle, DOG OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Doodle

adorable shirt!!

Doodle

WELL YOU ARE A SUPER SMART DOG-MAKING SURE CANDLES ARE PUT OUT TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE-GOOD! HAPPY DOTD DOODLES.YOU'RE SO CUTE! PARTY ON! SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello Doodle,

What a cute name for an even cuter pup. I love your pink shirt
    little one. It is definately your color. It's a pleasure to meet you today.
    That is very smart to bark as a reminder about candles Doodle. You want
    to keep your family safe. Big congratulations on being chosen for honors
    as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out many hugs & tiny kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations Doodle, for being chosen DOTD.
    You are such a cutie pie.

----<---<--<{(@