Thread: sweet Little Whiskers

Blog Entries

sweet Little Whiskers

I'm smitten, sweet kitten! Nothing sweeter than a loving pussycat. You are so special.

Our KatMa and Paw-Paw have a soft spot in their s for stray =^..^= 's. They are so happy you have a loving fur~ever home now -- just like my big brother, Norman and me, Felix.

Celebrate your COTD honour. You deserve it! KatMa gave you extra glitter to highlight your status ---> COTD.

kittykisses and nosetwinkies from Norman & me, Felix
    lots of human hugs & kisses from our purr~ents

www.glitterfly.com

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I THINK THAT WE ALL HAVE A WATM SPOT IN OUR HEARTS FOR FORMER STRAYS WHO ARE NOW CATS WITH A HOME AND A FAMILY TO LOVE AND TREASURE THEM.
    THATS I BELIEVE IS HOW MOST PEOPLE COME TO HAVE PETS ,
    AND THESE ANIMALS APPRECIATE THIER FURRREVER HOMES MORE AS THEY KNOW WHAT BEING AONE IS LIKE.
    LITTLE WHISKERS IS ONE WHO WON THE PET LOTTERY, AND ENDED UP IN A WONDERFUL HOME WITH PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND TREASURE HER.
    AND THE FOUND CATS HAVEA WORD OF ADVICE FOR LITTLE WHISKERS, THE BIG GUY WITH THE RED SUIT AND THE WHITE BEARD, HES THE GO TO GUY AT ANIMAL MAS, BEING NICE TO HIM PAYS OFF BIG TIME!!!
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS SEND THIER PURRRRRRRRRRS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS TO OUR MOST EFFERVESCENT AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY, LITTLE WHISKERS.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh goodness Sweet Whiskers..your piccie with Santa made me LOL. You sure look like a rascal! Merry Belated Xmas to you little one! Now you can help put away the tree!
    Claudia

What a sweet sweet face you have, Little Whiskers. How could Santa resist giving you anything you wanted! I know I would.

Many congratulations to you on your great honour today. Perhaps you will get another catnip ball to unwrap as a treat!

Gorgeous Little Whiskers

Good morning and happy COTD to you, dear Little Whiskers!!

Your photo with Santa is so cute, try to be nice and tolerant with him because it's only once a year and -most important-: HE IS THE GUY WHO BRINGS THE PRESENTS!!

Congratulations for being our honored cat and for being one lucky rescued angel.
    Hugs and kisses for you pretty girl!!!
    astrid

Happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful Little Whiskers, "the gift that keeps on giving!" Little Whiskers, that shot of you with Santa is, is, THE BEST! Oh my gosh, what you furkids don't put up with to please the humans! Of course you love Santa, and everything about the Christmas season, the wrapping, the tree, the ornaments and the gifts...just don't make me dress up or pose with the big guy, please Mom! I'm so happy for you, and for your people, that you made the move into the big house that cold winter's day! Now, in the loving embrace of your humans, it's "warm" no matter the temperature outside! Lots and lots of love to you on your big day, precious one! Hope you and your family enjoyed a very merry Christmas! And today, continue to celebrate as we crown you our very special, most deserving, "top cat!" Cuddles and kisses to you, Little Whiskers!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Whiskers how adorable you are!!!

Never mind about Santa, I never liked sitting on his lap either!!! It just freaked me out!!! I'm glad you don't let that spoil the holiday for you!!! Wrapping paper is a big favorite with my cats too!!!

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today too!!! New toys and treats are welcome anytime of year, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lil' Whiskers...

...you are adorable! I'm glad you chose a good home for yourself! And you have the most beautiful green eyes! Enjoy your Cat of the Day status!

Adorable!!!

Sweet little whiskers!!!

OH! NOW THIS IS A LITTLE DOLLHAPPY COTD TO YOU! YOU LOOK SOMETHING LIKE MY PEPPER- BUT SHE HAS MORE OF A GREY STRIPE-BUT CLOSE ENOUGH! THAT PICTURE WITH SANTA IS JUST PRICELESSYOU'RE GREAT SWEETHEART! GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

Awwww, Whiskers! You picked a perfect forever home! And you have your family wrapped right around your paws. Excellent work! Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Another Great Rescue!

So glad Little Whiskers has such a loving home and so much fun ! Just look at those beautiful green and gold eyes . I agree that she is further proof that cats certainly are the gifts that keep on giving !
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette