Thread: Heping a ten year old siamese

Heping a ten year old siamese

I agreed ,quite happily to addopt an older siamese cat from a breeder who had to rescue him from two very loud little girls.However he got such a bsad reception from my toms,that he is now cowering i n the basement.His name is BJ andI acn approach and pet him,but sam and moose really chase him about!!Any tips to help BJ can please be forwardedto [email protected] Thank you!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I don't know the answer, but with two established cats and one introduced cat, the introduced cat is the loser. Poor Meezer Maybe you can start feeding the Siamese first, and separately, to start building him up in the cat hierarchy and giving him confidence. They will keep fighting but hopefully over time he will establish a place for himself. Good luck. I hope someone else can help.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy