Thread: Betty

Betty

Betty, you are too sweet for words. I'm sorry that your brother likes to peck on your tail! Our male Cockatiel, Roger, is guilty of plucking feathers off of our Milly's head! You and Milly are going to have to gang up on those bad boys. You could pass for twins with Milly!!

Congratulations, beautiful Betty, on being a very good choice for Pet of the Day!

Hello Betty. You are so precious, I know a handsome grey cockitiel named Charlie that you might be interested in. Ha! Congratulations on being the pet of the day!

Betty
    You are so pretty. And aren't you smart to learn how to eat cherrio's with your toes? Yes you are! I have a brother too and know how fun it is to tease them. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.

Good Morning Betty, aren't you the pretty little girl. I love that photo of you, looking so proud, one can tell how much your family loves you and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet Betty, Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some very special cherrios for you on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry the terrier terrors.

Hello Betty, and I am running late for kung fu again, but I will say that I hope you reiceve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi there Betty!! Yes, you sure are pretty and you sure do know how to "pose pretty!" Thanks to your family for sharing such a beautiful photo of their special girl Isn't it great that you have a feathered pal to keep you company! Big brothers are great for teasing, aren't they?? You are one beautiful bird, Betty! And I'm so happy to congratulate you on your special day! Yay, for Betty, our beautiful, talented, sweet and loving Pet of the Day!! Break out the cheerios!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Look who's here today! A beautiful cockatiel! Betty, you are so adorable, and sure do you know how to pose well! I'm sure my two sweet little cockatiels would love to meet you. You are simply gorgeous! Congratulations on being chosen as our very special POTD. I hope you get some very special treats on your very special day!