Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious Little Red

Precious Little Red

What a gorgeous boy you are Little Red, even though you are Big Red these days! 20lb is not little, you beautiful furry sweetheart!

You were a very lucky baby to be found and looked after by these wonderful people and a kind mummy cat. Happily though, you seem to know how good things are for you now. I just love the description of how you stick to your wonderful purrson like glue. You are not taking any chances sweetie, are you?

Have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day! It is a great honour and you certainly deserve it.

Little Red, your name reminds me of Robin Hood's friend Little John
    I am so glad you have been found and even could get a new kitty mom and new kitty siblings.
    I am glad you sit no longer on shoulders these days because I've made the experience that it gets tough after the kitty weighs more than 3 pounds- but I am sure you have plenty of other ways to show how much you love your humans and kitty and doggy siblings
    Have a great day celebrating today

Well, Red, aren't you just the cutest thing! I love how you made your human earn your trust by insisting on the shoulder ride for a while. I'm so glad that you were rescued and made a part of the family and you've obviously been well cared for, all 20 pounds of you. Enjoy your day as COTD, big handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Precious little red

OMG-WHAT A LITTLE ANGEL! HI-HAPPY COTDI ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE YOUR PICTURES.THE BOTTOM ONE OF YOU AND YOUR HOUSEMATES-SOME OF THEM-IS GREAT! WOW-I CALL THAT A FULL HOUSE FOR SURETHAT'S A CUTE ANGLE LOOKING DOWN ON THEM AND THEY LOOK LIKE EACH ONE IS MINDING HIS/HER OWN BUSINESS AT CHOW TIME LOLTHANKS TO YOUR HUMAN FOR SHARING YOUR STORY AND SWEET PICTURES-HAPPY NEW YEAR! SUSANSWATLIN518

indiewolf Guest

little red & company

Oh, that overhead shot is so sweet; thanks for that. Take care, all you guys!

Hi little Red! I'm so glad you avoided the cars and was found. You're a gorgeous boy, and you now have the best life you could wish for, a loving mum and kitty siblings to play with. Hang on to that, like you did to your mum's shoulder! I wish you a long, healthy and happy life!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Gorgeous Little One

Hi Little Red! You look so cute on your baby photo!
    I'm very glad to know you have a loving mom, a kitty mom, kitty siblings and doggy siblings.. a whole home full of love!!! and now you are big an healthy!!!wow!!!! you are a very lucky boy!!!

Congratulations on your special day, I hope you all party and celebrate!!

Hugs and kisses,
    astrid

Greetings precious Little Red and a very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a sweet name for one sweetheart of a kitty! That expression of yours (your baby shot) is utterly heartmelting! And that bottom shot of you and your furry sibs chowing down, too cute for words! But while I love your name, I guess at 20 lbs it's safe to say you're no longer "little," rather one big, hunky handsome grown up...and your heart, just a big! Yet again we at Pet Talk are treated to a happy ending, inspirational rescue tale, and we give great thanks to your human for giving such a deserving feline a chance at a happy life! And what a loving, fun, big family it is, filled with such an assortment of furry siblings, of the feline and canine variety! (I was so touched, reading how you were readily adopted by a kitty in residence, treated as one of her own, nursed and nurtured!) You certainly are not wanting for love sweetheart, just as it should be!

Congratulations and lots of love and hugs to you and to all of your furry sibs, adorable Little Red! Hope you and the entire pack are enjoying a very happy, extra special "top cat" day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Little Red I don't think you could be cutier if you tried!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures and meet you today. I love the one of widdle you and your fuzzy adopted siblings!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your special day today. Maybe a few treats are in order, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Red

How wondeful that you were adopted by a terrific person just in the nick of time, and that the wonderful mom cat in your house took you in as one of hers also; how amazing. I have to absolutely agree with your human mom; rescue cats are the best; most grateful and most wonderful of all cats. Enjoy your special day together today.

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

He's a Little Red Inspiration!

Even at 20 lbs., he's still a little cutie! May Little Red's story of rescue and love be spread; it's hard to believe that there are still people who throw away animals like they were garbage . What a priceless, golden-red treasure he is , a sweet companion with his own personality contributing to a lively, loving home. Congratulations on COTD!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

NOW THATS A WONDERFUL IDEA, HAVING A KITTEN PHOTO OF OUR CAT OF THE DAY, AND THEN SHOWING THE KITTEN WHO HAS GROWN INTO A CAT.
    AND LITTLE REDS NOW MEDIUM SIZED RD, AND IN A FEW YEARS HE WILL BECOME BIG RED. WE HOPE THAT HIS FAMILY KEEPS IN TOUCH , AND HE ARE ABLE TO SEE THIS METAMORPHASIS
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ARE SENDING THIER FONDEST MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS TO RED, OUR FANTASTIC AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Be still my heart!!! What an absolute adorable now BIG ORANGEMAN!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Lil' Red!

I love your story...and it's true...people should adopt a cat - two would be purrfect!
    You are such a cute, affectionate boy! Enjoy you life with your other cat mates!

Blog Entries

we're in love with Precious Little Red!

Our late Sasha the Queen Calico would have adopted Little Red...she was abandoned, lost & alone in the big city. Lucky for us Sasha decided I was her human.

Little Red, you are adorable! KatMa is, once again, smitten by a kitten. I would have let you adopt me in a nano-second!

Another way of looking at you:

Image made using http://www.glitterfly.com

Your kitty sibs and you, sharing dinner -- what a cute photo! I love your story but not the fact that some poor excuse of a human left a wee baby at the side of the street. The part that is good is knowing how loved you are, how purr~ecious you are to your human purr~ents. They are "our kind of people". Norman (recycled) and Felix (discarded in infancy like you) are darling sweet loves. Lots of kittykisses from them to your humans.

You're so lucky! You have dog siblings...

Have a great day celebrating. We are thrilled to have virtually met you and wish you, your kitty and doggie sibs & purr~ents long, healthy lives. Your wonderful purr~ents for saved your precious life.

Our boys, Norman & Felix send kittykisses and purrs. You are to the 4 us at the Palace in Montreal, Canada!

Kisses from "KatMa & Paw-Paw."
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 01-07-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore