Thread: Sweet Goldie

Sweet Goldie

Aw what a sweet face I see appear on my pc-screen!! Thank you so much sweetie for taking such good care of your humans, for bringing joy in their lifes!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Awww! Be still my life long, Labbie loving heart! Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you dear, sweet, beautiful Goldie!!! What gorgeous, *sparkly gold* eyes you have! Just as your human says, so warm and inviting, they could melt the hardest of hearts! I can't imagine how you ever, EVER ended up homeless, sweetheart. And I'm sickened, angered to think that a pup as sweet and loving and well mannered as you was ever abused! Thank goodness you found your way home to your forever human, Goldie; to someone who needed you every bit as much as you needed her or him! What a heavenly match!!! Two souls in need, helping each other to heal, physically and in spirit with a big helping of unconditional love...soul mates for life!

What a joy it was being greeted by your beautiful self, your heartwarming story, this morning! I wish for you and your proud person many, many more happy years together, Goldie girl! How blessed she is to have you in her life, and you her...or him!

Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, precious Labbie girl! Hope you're spoiled rotten and loved to pieces today, just like every day! Me and my Labbie Star send you bunches of hugs and kisses, woofs and wags, on your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Goldie.....What a beautiful baby you are. I hate that you were abused.
    With your pretty face and eyes I don't understand how anyone could abuse
    you. But you have a loving and caring owner now. That means a lot.
    An animal can give so much love and comfort to you. I could not live without
    mine. They are always there when you need them the most.
    Goldie, Congratulations on DOTD. You derserve it. Have a long and wonderful like with your loving family.

A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello, Goldie! Just looking at this close up photo of you, you have gorgeous eyes! I can see how they led to your name, sweet lady. You have a very soulful look, as if you have some deep thoughts going on, in this photo. Wondering when the next swim will be? How to get that person to put DOWN the camera and throw the ball?

I am so pleased that you found this very special person, to share life with. Seems each of you needed the other, and at just the right time, you found each other. Sending you a nice rub down, and a few extras throws of the ball. Happy Dog of the Day!

Hi Goldie !!!

Hello to you, beautiful, sweet girl!! We can't stand the thought of you being abused. It's so good to hear that you have found your forever home and you're living a wonderful life. What a special girl that helps her person get through the difficult days and nights. We would love having a nurse like you too, sweetheart!!! Mega kisses to you from us, along with big congrats on your big day as our most deserving DOTD!!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a sweet helper you are, Goldie, and gorgeous looking, too. I'm so sorry to hear you were abused, but now you have found your loving home. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life with your human.

Congratulations on your big day in the spotlight - you certainly deserve it!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello Goldie,

You are a beautiful girl & I'm so happy to know how much you are loved
    and what a blessing you are to your person. You bring smiles to any one
    with a appreciation for beauty. Enjoy your special day as DOG OF THE DAY
    sweet girl. Wishing you & your human a long, happy & healthy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations Goldie for being DOTD.
    I took one look at your picture, read your story and my heart melted.
    Glad you found a special human to love you.

----<---<--<{(@

Hi, Goldie! You are certainly a ray of sunshine, lovely girl! I can see those beautiful eyes sparkling in the picture. Sounds like you were rescued by the perfect family. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hi, sweet Goldie! It sounds like you are a good nurse and a wonderful companion! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678