Thread: juwanee is so lovely

juwanee is so lovely

Juwanee is one lovely cat and i am totally in love with him
    He is just so beautiful.
    he must be so much fun to be around fetching and bringing it back to you.
    what a wonderful love-bug you have...i wish i could hug him through the screen here.
    so pretty and so sweet...
    please give him lots of kissess for me

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Juwanee

I have heard about the intelligence of Bengals, and you prove it! What a handsome boy, full of the devil and smart; what a winning combination! Enjoy your special day.

I'm in love with Juwanee!

Good morning beautiful Juwanee!!

I have to say that I'm totally in love with you too
    What a beautiful boy!!! I'm captivated by that smart look in your eyes... you look so full of life!!!
    I'd love to see you when you get amused by the piano, I'm sure you must look gorgeous

Congratulations on your special day, I hope your friend Max and your lovely family are honoring you as you deserve...

Lots of kisses
    astrid

Wow!!!

Juwanee...you are a gorgeous unusual looking kitty! Wow...!

WHAT A LITTLE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS HANDSOME CAT YOU ARE JUWANEE, WITH THAT TOUCH OF THE WILD AND EXOTIC TO YOU.
    YOU HAVE THAT LOOK OF THE WILD , YET ARE AS FRIENDLY AS ANY CAT COMPANION CAN BE!!
    AND SO YOUNG TOO JUST A BABY SO YOUR FAMILY WILL HAVE MANY YEARS TO ENJOY THIER HANDSOME ONE
    THE FOUND CATS ALL ROOOOAR THIER MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSS SSSS TO OUR WILDEST , YET NICEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY JUNGLE JUWANEE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My jaw dropped when I clicked on your thumbnail, Juwanee! What a spectacular beauty you are...from your exquisite markings to your coloring, simply stunning; and that expression, so, well, expressive! Wild and exotic looking, that you are Juwanee! But just as smart and lovable as you are good looking...the perfect pussycat package! What a dear one you are, loving on and tending to your doggie pal Max as you do! You truly are special, in body and in spirit!

Congratulations and lots of love to you on your big day, Juwanee! Hope you and your family all enjoy a very special Cat of the Day, with lots of fun adventures and snuggle time for you and Max too! Cuddles and kisses to you stunning Juwanee, and to Max too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Juwanee what a stunning boy you are!!!

I really enjoyed reading about you and seeing your wonderful photo.
    I hope you are being royally spoiled today. You certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juwanee, what a handsome and feisty little boy you are. And no I don't think you'll give up your playful behavior soon as you are a Bengal
    And maybe Max likes it after all

Juwanee, you have quite an expressive face, as seen in this photo of you. I love your markings! You sure do keep things hopping, don't cha? Guess your family wonders what they did with all that time they spend with you now! I wonder, could they train you to take the laundry up those stairs, and save them a trip? Just joking, dear fella. Happy Cat of the Day!

Juwanee

WOW-WHAT A LOOKER! HI JUWANEE! HAPPY COTDYOUR BREED IS KNOWN TO BE VERY ACTIVE AND HAVE ALOT OF ENERGY! MY GIRLFRIEND'S NEPHEW HAS TWO AND THEY TEAR THE CURTAINS AND LOOOVE BEING IN THE SHOWER! I SIMPLY LOOOOVE YOUR COAT!HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MOM-PLEASE GIVE HIM A NICE CHIN RUB WITH A SCRATCH FOR THE HECK OF IT! SUSANSWATLIN518

Juwanee, you are a most handsome Bengal kitty! It sounds like your days are full of fun and a little mischief. I've enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome boy you are Juwanee! I think you will be a playful and active boy for a very long time to come yet. How about sending us a picture of that beautiful spotty tummy we hear that you have?

I hope you had great celebrations yesterday in honour or your special status. In fact, why not party all week? Congratulations.