Thread: Gorgeous Katie Belle

Gorgeous Katie Belle

What a gorgeous grey beauty you are, dear Katie Belle!!
    I bet you are a very sweet girl! I love that stuffed friend you have in your paws!! Maybe your humans will get you a new friend today, as a reward for being chosen as PT's COTD
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Adorable Katie Belle

Dear KB, you made my heart melt, you look soooooo cutie with your stuffed pal!!!
    ...and I'd love to hear your chirps!!!

I'm so glad you adapted well to your home and became an indoor lady because, you know, streets are terrible and dangerous
    Thank God your humans rescued you and gave you the home and love you deserve.

Happy COTD to you, I hope you're being extra spoiled today

Hugs and kisses
    astrid

KATIE BELLE YOU ARE TRULY ONE GORGEOUS SOUTHERN BELLE, A TRUE DAUGHTER OF THE OLD SOUTH, AND THATS GREAT THAT YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR VERY OWN TARA TO LIVE IN.
    AND YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET DEAR LADY CAT, AND WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR LIFE IN THE WARMTH NOT ONLY OF THAT CLIMATE BUT YOUR FAMILY AS WELL
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A NOTHERN MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO A SOUTHERN BELLE OUR ARISTO-CAT AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY KARMIC KATIE BELL.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello katie belle

HAPPY COTD TO A PRETTY GIRL!THAT FUR IS SO THICK AND GORGEOUS AND YOU LOOK REGAL LIKE A FELINE QUEEN OF HER DOMAIN!I HAVE HAD 2 LONGHAIRED FURRIES MYSELF AND THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE PICTURES OF THEM EVEN THOUGH NOW I AM BEING RAISED LOL BY SOME GROOVY SHORTHAIRS!! KATIE BELLE MAKES A PERFECT FELINE TO ENJOY THE SPOTLIGHT AND THANK YOUR HUMANS FOR SHARING YOU WITH US! SUSANSWATLIN518

Katie Belle, you really do look very sweet, and I love your color. I'm glad you finally made it indoors, having soft beds to lay on with your stuffed guard dogs. I'm sure you are getting all the treats you want and being spoiled as you deserve.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on your Day in the spotlight!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Katie, hi there! I think you are a very special kitty. How on earth you started as a stray I do NOT know. You are so lovely, it was bound to happen that some caring person won your attention. I am so pleased that you have found a nice home to be warm and well fed, and people who are willing to work slowly with you. Yes, it took me about a month to win over my first kitty who was also a stray.

I think it is delightful that you love stuffies! Oh the photos and the cute poses you must get into, to keep your family smiling. Sending you chin rubs, and a treat, what an honor for us to have you as our Cat of the Day.

Welcome Katie Belle == your so Adorable.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. Now you keep that guard dog in line ok..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Katie Belle what a lovely girl you are!!!

I love your picture with your stuffie!!! Looks like you have decided a warm bed and soft stuffie beat being outside in the cold, eh, sweetie? I totally agree!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are one BEAUTY!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Hello there gorgeous and a very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a heartmelter of a photo...looks like you've got a loyal best friend for life there in Luca! You are too precious for words Katie Belle and oh, what a stunning beauty you are, a shy and demure, exquisite beauty! I'm so happy to hear, that after much coaxing and cajoling by your Dad, you finally caved in and made your move into the "big house!" Nothing beats those soft, comfy beds, those warm human laps, and all of that good loving your parents lavish you with, right sweet baby girl? Now if only your Mom would post some aud/vid of you chattering with the chirpies!

Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day on the big stage, Katie Belle! Enjoy your special day with your proud people sweetheart, and each and every moment of your wonderful life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello beautiful Katie Belle. What a lovely girl you are, and we hear that you have the sweetest nature too. Even birdies don't fly away from you.

As you are a nervous kitty I am very pleased to see that you have a guard dog there with you. I am sure that your friend will keep you safe, sweetie.

Congratulations on being our adorable Cat of the Day!

Katie Belle!

You are too photogenic - look at that pose with your lil' doberman doggie - LOL!
    Miss Kitty here says hello - she's sort of a 'fraidy cat' too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment-Miss Kitty on sofa.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	41334   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reclining miss kitty.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	41335  

Katie Belle, you are an absolutely stunning grey girl! I would love to (gently) pet you! How wonderful that you became an inside lady. Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious kitty Katie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678