Thread: Big Mac!

Big Mac!

Hey there Mac!
    You are too cute and such a good boy. I love your name It is so nice that you share your rasberries Your face is adorable and I love the way you are posing!

Happy DOTD!!!

LUV NAT ND JACK
    Dogs//Wolves//Animals=:

Greetings and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie!What a big, handsome hunk of a wheeker you are Mac...my piggie Ruby is swooning at the very sight of you, and would be honored to share her raspberries with you! What a good boy you are, and what a wonderful, loving best friend and furkid your human has in you, Mac! I'm so glad we had the chance to meet you today sweetheart, honoring you and all that you mean to your proud person!

Congratulations and cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious Mac, from me and my girl, Ruby! Have a fun and happy day big boy, celebrating with your proud person, and best fur buddy Rodney the rabbit!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Mac! I must say, looking at your photo before reading your story, I did wonder WHAT IS IT??? You sure are one BIG piggie, lol! As long as you are healthy and loved that is all that really matters.

And you ARE loved, by your friend Rodney! That must be quite a sight, seeing both of you. I am glad that you are a gentleman and share your raspberries, lol. Know what? You are also loved my your family, because someone thought so much of you to nominate you for this wonderful honor! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Big Mac!

Mac what a marvelously adorable face you have!!!

I can't help but smile when I see your picture. So sweet of you to share your favorite treat with your bunny pal too. You are my kind of guy!!!
    I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Mac, you're such a handsome piggy! I love your coloring! Congratulations on being POTD!
    I hope you and Rodney have fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mac, you're so handsome! I really like your pretty coat coloring. How dear that you share your favorite treat with your bunny buddy! Happy Pet of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678