Thread: Adorable Sammi

Adorable Sammi

What a delight for my eyes your photos are, sweet Sammi; I'm so happy to be the first to congratulate you on your special day

Like your human, I wish with all my heart you bless her/his life with your lovely self for many, many years.

Happy COTD, Sammi!!
    astrid

Beautiful Sammi

Sammi is a BEAUTIFUL cat....she has the prettiest blue eyes!

Sammi is very pretty, and her fur does look very soft. And what gorgeous blue eyes too
    Congrats for being COTD!

Sammi, it does sound as though you have a wonderful life: someone who rescued you, someone YOU selected as your slave and care giver, all the delights of being a pampered princess. Brushing every night, what a nice ritual for both of you! Happy Cat of the Day, sending you some chin rubs.

Sammi what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

How smart of you too, to pick your own forever home. I hope you all have oodles and gobs of fun together through the years. Enjoy your special day today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWW SAMMI, YOU KNEW THAT WHILE BEING RESCUED WAS GREAT, THAT YOU HAD TO FIND YOUR PLACE IN THE SUN YOUR FURREVER HOMEWITH YOUR SPECIAL PURRSON WITH WHOM YOU COULD BOND AND BE FRIENDS WITH FURRREVER.
    WELL NOW YOU TWO BOTH HAVE EACH OTHER, NAD WILL NEVER BE LONELY, AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL AS A TRUE FRIEND
    THE FOUND CTAS KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE AND SEND A SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SAMMIS MEEOWMIE AND SENSATIONAL SAMMI, OUR SWEETEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi sammi

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY HONEY!YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DEVINEI TOO AM SENDING A nice chin-rub! YOUR FACE IS CAPTIVATING AND THOSE PRETTY EYES TAKE MY BREATH AWAY! HAPPY NEW YEAR-STAY SAFE/HAVE FUNSUSANSWATLIN518

Greetings gorgeous Sammi girl and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a stunning feline you are! And with that full, soft and fluffy coat of yours, of course you love a good brushing...looking that good takes some work...right Mom (or Dad)?

What a great family, immediate and extended, you found your way to Sammi. The wonderful local rescuer who first cared for you, took you "in," and put you on the path to good health! And then your very own forever human, welcoming you home for good, though it doesn't sound as though she/he had much of a chance; more like you chose her...or him! You sure are living the good life sweetheart, and no kitty is more deserving of all the best that life has to offer than you! You're one beautiful creature Sammi, in body and in spirit, and your human could not have wished for a more perfect best friend and furkid than you!

Wishes to you for a very happy, extra special Cat of the Day celebration, and many, many more wonderful, carefree, love filled years with your wonderful family! Congratulations, love and cuddles to you beautiful Sammi, our very special Sunday CAT OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sammi...

...you are precious! Just look at your tortoiseshell Siamese points! And a lucky girl you are too, to have such a great mommy and town! Enjoy your day, cutie!

Sammi, what a beautiful and pampered kitty girl you are! How wonderful that you selected a person for yourself who caters to your every whim! (We people like to do that for our kitties, you know.) I would love to stroke your soft fur or have a conversation with you. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Sammi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678