Thread: Hi there cecil

Hi there cecil

HAPPY COTD TO YOU! YOUR FACE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND YOU LOOK SO HEALTHY AND CLEAN. AFTER A ROUGH START YOU NOW HAVE A LOVING HOME AND THAT'S TERRIFIC!SO COOL THAT YOU HAVE AN OLDER PURRFECT FELINE LADY FRIEND AS A PLAYMATE TOO!:lHAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR SUSANSWATLIN518

Hey Good Looking Cecil!!! I just love your coat, so shiny!!! Glad you are keeping Marble young!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Cute Cecil

Good morning handsome Cecil!! you look like a fine royal feline, I'm so glad you were rescued by a family who love and take good care of you.

Let me send you a big kiss: and wish you a long and happy life.

Congrats to our COTD, adorable Cecil, and Happy New Year!!!!
    astrid

Cecil what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I couldn't help but smile when I saw your sweet face!!! I'm so glad you got pulled from that car motor before you were badly hurt.
    I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there handsome Cecil, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Wow, what an amazing, miraculous story of rescue! We all wish you and your family could have met under less stressful, less frightening circumstances, for sure! But there's no denying that in the end you wound just where you belong, in the loving, safe and caring, forever home you were destined for! We're so happy that you survived your ordeal relatively unscathed...and thank goodness for those "nine lives!" And seeing as how you've since taken up good life, having chosen sunny window sills and your humans' beds (instead of car motors) as your preferred areas of rest and repose, little chance of such an ordeal repeating itself, right Cecil! You're the perfect picture of one healthy, pampered and much loved feline, Cecil...what a happy ending, rags to riches tale is yours!

Enjoy your well earned reign as Cat of the Day, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a fun time celebrating with your people! Hope as well that they'll pass along some extra hugs and a kiss to you, from me! Happy New Year, precious Cecil and family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Most handsome Cecil, what a wonderful rescue success you are! I love your pretty coat and I'd like to put some kissies on your cute face. How wonderful that you and Marble are such good buddies! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety! Happy New Year, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

KING CECIL, WE AHVE SELDOM SEEN SUCH A BIG REGAL SATISFIED CAT AS YOURSELF AS YOU CHILL ON YOUR VERY OWN CAT TOWEL OF COMFORT!!!
    YOU ARE SO BIG AND HAPPY, PROOF OF THE POTENTIAL THERE IS IN THE SCARDEST STRAY CAT, ALL IT TAKES IS TLC AND LOVE FFROM A NEW FAMILY TO CHANGE A SCARED KITTEN INTO A COOL MAGNIFI- CAT LIKE CECIL.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ARE PROUD TO SEND A HIYA PAL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO COSMIC COOL CECIL, OUR NEWEST RESCUE AND CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cecil what a gorgeous fellow you are and your face markings are ADOREABLE! Your picture at the top of the page caught my eye and I had to come check you out! WHAT A HANDSOME BOY YOU ARE!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!