Thread: Annie

Annie

Hi Annie....You are a beautiful Queen. You can be mine also.
    You do not look your age. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see
    how pretty you are and to read nice things about you.
    Have a wonderful New Year.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning precious princess, make that Queen Annie, DOG OF THE DAY! Who better to be our extra special New Year's Eve honoree than a beautiful, precious, seasoned citizen such as you!!! You are beautiful beyond words sweetheart, not only on the outside, but in heart and spirit as well! And just look at that crown! hehe Well, today we're honored to crown you Pet Talk's Dog of the Day!!! How ever did your family get so lucky, having a beautiful best friend such as you gracing their lives these many years! And though you may be of a certain age, (though you don't look a DAY over 6!) no doubt you've still got a lot of loving and living to do, enjoying your people and every precious moment of life to its fullest!

Congratulations Annie, the best doggie ever, the best friend a family could ever hope for! Enjoy your much deserved "top dog" reign precious Annie, and wear your crown proudly! Hope you're spoiled rotten, and treated to all your faves, (salmon, carrots, cookies with peanut butter) everything your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl! And to you and your wonderful, proud family, wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Queen Annie !!!!

We think you're a very beautiful Queen, precious girl!! How adorable you are in your royal attire. We could plant a few dozen kisses on that sweet mug of your's. Please tell the family to do the honors for us. We certainly don't believe what the screen says your age is. NOT!!!! You look like a young Queen. We loved hearing of your daily treat menu. It sounds yummy!! Congrats on your big day as our most regal DOTD!!! we wish you and the family happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Annie, you sure are a beautiful girl. I must admit that when I first saw your picture I thought for sure you were one of our favorite neighborhood dogs. I am sure you are a favorite around your neighborhood, just as Hudson is here. Congratulations, Queen Ann, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Hello Annie,

You certainly are a Queen pretty girl. I loved reading your story. I am
    so very happy you did find a home where your true loving personality
    could bloom. You are indeed in your forever family now sweet girl. Big
    congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out
    lots of hugs & kisses beautiful Annie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well, Dog of the Day, is truly a special designation, although I don't think we have ever had one who has dressed the part in such style. Annie, I am thrilled to meet you and you have warmed my heart on this cold New Year's Eve. Your family is so very lucky to have you in their lives and I don't doubt that you are just as appreciative of the good fortune as they are. May you all have a healthy and happy new year.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh Annie, a queen you sure are! You're so pretty and you look all dressed up for New Years Eve! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day has been a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla