Thread: Thunder

Thunder

Thunder....What a handsome boy you are. I know you had to bring great
    comfort to your owner in his time of need. There is nothing more rewarding
    than the love of an animal. They can bring you thru so much. All they have to
    do is be by your side. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it Thunder.
    I hope you and your family will have many many more wonderful
    years together. Happy New Year.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

The Magnificant Thunder !!!

Good Morning to you dear boy. Happy New Year to you and your family. We can't think of a better way to start the new year than to meet a wonderful boy like you. We're so sorry to hear of your human's illness. There isn't a better friend to have helped than you. Like LH Camry said, there is nothing more rewarding than the love of an animal. So so true. When we're sad, those big eyes, soft coat, and loveable face, is the best medicine we can ever find. Good job Thunder. Have we told you how handsome you are? A stunning Collie Man!! Congrats to our most deserving New Year's Day DOTD!! Please tell your human to deliver lots of kisses to you today to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a beautiful way to start off the new year. You are one gorgeous boy, Thunder and good boy for sticking by your human. Sometimes friends are the best medicine, no? I hope your human gives you lots of kisses and treats today!

Thunder, what a handsome boy you are! It seems you have touched many lives and been a faithful companion. Congratulations on being our New Years POTD! I hope this day is very special for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy New Year and happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Thunder!

As others have said, I can't imagine a more worthy recipient, a more worthy first of the new year honoree than you, sweetheart. God bless you Thunder for being the best companion, the most loyal and loving best friend a human could ever hope for! I'm sure during your years of therapy work you helped to heal a lot of aching bodies and hearts, bringing comfort to so many. But you saved your greatest act of healing for your person. Just being there for him, sitting patiently by his side, quietly expressing your unconditional love, worked wonders in helping him to heal, no doubt; truly miraculous! You and he still have a lot of living and loving to do, right Thunder? I'm so, so very happy to hear your person is doing well, and that you and he, his cherished soul mate, continue on as one, soul mates for life! Keep up the good work, Thunder. What a blessing you are to all who cross your path!!!
    Love, hugs and a kiss to you beautiful Thunder, DOG OF A LIFETIME! And heartfelt wishes to you and your proud person for a very happy and most especially, a healthy New Year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thunder

HAPPY DOTD AND NEW YEAR! YOU ARE A REAL ANGEL FOR YOUR HUMAN AND SO GORGEOUS! I AM A CAT LADY MYSELF-BUT DOGS ARE WONDERFUL ALSO. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2009SUSANSWATLIN518

Beautiful Thunder, what a wonderful way to start off the New Year with gorgeous YOU! I agree with LH Camry, nothing is more rewarding than our animals' love. How wonderful that you gave support to your person in your own way. I wish both of you a healthy and happy New Year and a happy Dog of the Day! Please ask your person to give you a huge H-U-G for me!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Thunder,

What a great name you have. You look so handsome in your picture.
    I am so glad to know that you were with your human when they needed
    a friend & daily companion. You are a true blessing. Big congratulations
    on being honored as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs just for you
    sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I almost bawled my eyes out when I read about you, Thunder. What an elegant, handsome, regal, sensitive, adoring, healing boy you are! I hope that you and your owner spend endless happy, healthy years together.

I've been Boooo'd!