Thread: Dear smokey

Dear smokey

HEEEEYYY SMOKEY! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAYA THOUSAND SMILES TO YOU HIDING IN YOUR POT! YOUR HANDSOME BROTHER MUST THINK YOU ARE A LITTLE DEVIL HE IS CERTAINLY ENTERTAINED WITH YOU AROUND! YOUR COAT IS BEAUTIFUL AND SMOKEY REALLY SUITES YOU TO A "T". HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! YOU PERHAPS WOULD DO WELL TO FIND A BIGGER POT TO HIDE IN AS YOUNG CATS GROW SO QUICK! YOU COULD WAKE UP AND ONE DAY NOT BE ABLE TO LEAP OUT LOL! BE CAREFUL----LISTEN TO YOUR OLDER BROTHER SUSANSWATLIN518

What a cutie you are, Smokey! Enjoy your special day!

Smokey

Aren't you cute, and you (and your bro) both have such shiny coats; you take good care of yourselves. Watch out for those smaller and smaller pots as you get bigger and bigger. You may want to graduate to cardboard boxes now, just to be safe. Happy holidays to you also, cutie.

Hi Smokey, what a gorgeous boy you are! Hopefully if you got stuck in a box your brother would help you out and not just laugh. Christmas is a great time for boxes, you must have been in your seventh heaven. I'm sure your purrson appreciates this box hobby of yours, I mean, it's better than climbing the tree, isn't it?

Many congratulations on being Cat of the Day gorgeous boy. You certainly deserve the recognition.

SMOKEY, YOU ARE ONE COOL KITTY , AND YOU LOVE TO LIE IN YOUR BASKETS WHERE YOU ARE SO WARM AND COZY, AND WILL BE THE OBJECT OF EVERYONES AFFECTIONS.
    WE LOVE THAT YOUR LITTLE BLACK FRIEND IS LOOKING IN TO SEE IF THERE ANY ROOM IN THERE FOR HIM AS WELL!!!
    THE FOUND CATS ARE SENDING A MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR "BASKET CASE '
    AND MEEWESST CAT OF THE DAY SUPER SMOKEY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hey Smokey pots are made for live things to grow in right and you look superb in yours What a pretty shiny boy are - congratulations on your special day. Celebrate with lots of treats and boxes to play in Maybe your big bro will get the idea and join you
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Hey Shiny boy!

What a beautiful shiny coat you and your bro have!!!

You look adorable inside that pot, just ask your humans to get bigger ones since you are growing fast

Congratulations on your day lovely Smokey, I hope your brother and your humans are honoring you as you deserve, with extra cuddles and treats

Hugs and kisses, and my best wishes for a happy 2009 for you guys!!!
    astrid

Dear Smokey, you brought smiles to two faces in this office this morning, thank you! You're a lovely kitty who reminded me of my sweet RB kitty Jamara (1983-2001) and a friend here of her RB kitty - guess the name - SMOKEY! They were two great greys as well! You and your fur sib do indeed have lovely coats and look to be very happy together. Enjoy your day!

Smokey what a gorgeous guy you are!!!

I love your big beautiful eyes!!! What a wonderful color they are!!!
    As you grow, you'll just have to find bigger boxes and baskets to play in!!! I'm sure there are plenty out there you will fit in just fine!!!

I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*squeal* AWWWW!! What a darling grey baby kitty! I am the meowmom of a grey kitty. Smokey, you are just precious! I'm glad that Killearn Kitties, the #1 fan of grey kitties on PT, has checked in too. I hope you get to jump in and out of all kinds of boxes, baskets and other neat hidey places today! Happy Cat of the Day to you and your sibling too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A cutie with a sense of humour!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Now that's what I call a "tight" fit! What a silly kitty! hehe You are one adorable, purrsonality packed scamp, Smokey! What fun for your Mom, waking up each morning wondering just where she'll find her mischevious man Smokey nestled today! Bet you had a blast at Christmas, playing Goldie Locks in all of those boxes...but being a growing boy and all well, just don't get stuck! Your brother would never let you live it down!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Smokey! Enjoy your big day on the big day stage, and to you and your family, a very Happy New Year!!! Love and belly raspberries to you sweet Smokey, and to your furbro too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~