Thread: Rena needs a forever home

Rena needs a forever home

As some of you know I am currently fostering Rena, a beautiful Rottweiler. I've had her in my home for about 5 weeks now & she has turned into a wonderful gal. She's about a year & a half old, spayed, up to date on all vaccines, heartworm tested & on hwt & flea prevention, microchipped & even comes with 30 days of health insurance.
    She gets along great with my 3 dogs as well as those she meets. She also LOVES kids, she loves all people. She really is a people dog. She's house & crate trained as well.
    She's begining to learn basic obedience & almost has her house manners down pact.
    She is available through Big Dogs Big Hearts, you can contact them or myself. We do adoptions nationwide & even into Canada. Here's a link to our website: http://bigdogsbighearts.com/index.html

Won't you please help us find Rena the best New Years gift ever... a forever home.

Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

My friends had a Rottie for 13 years and had to put her down last year just before Christmas. If you didn't live across the country I'd ask them if they would want Rena. I'm not sure if they even want another dog at this time anyway.

I hope (and I'm sure) you will find Rena the perfect furever home.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I have a friend who just lost a Rottie to IMHA. She still has his brother and a mutt that wandered into her life just around the time she had to put Max down. I will tell her about Rena Where in upstate NY are you? We are about 2 hours from Syracuse or Ithaca.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandBean View Post
    I have a friend who just lost a Rottie to IMHA. She still has his brother and a mutt that wandered into her life just around the time she had to put Max down. I will tell her about Rena Where in upstate NY are you? We are about 2 hours from Syracuse or Ithaca.
    I am just outside of Rochester.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I forgot to mention that Rena can also be found on petfinder, here is her link:
    http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...petid=12393882

Such a pretty girl! I hope she find the perfect forever home!

awww She is beautiful! I Love Rotties! Such a Lovely Breed!