Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet ella

Sweet ella

I LOVE THAT LITTLE VIDEO-LORD THAT POPSICLE LOOKS DELICIOUSI ADORE YOGURT AND I KNOW CATS LOVE FROZEN YOGURT ESPECIALLY! HAPPY COTD ELLA DEAR! I CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT YOU ARE A DIVA AND A LADYHAVE A COOL NEW YEARSUSANSWATLIN518.....BY THE WAY-I AM SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR PREVIOUS ANGEL

Good morning Ella. Our Filou who enjoys vanilla ice cream once in a while says he absolutely has to try blueberry
    Congratulations on being our tortie Cat of the Day- with style and tortietude

Hi sweet Ella! I love the way you have adopted your humans
    I must hide this video to my Peppito: he loves eating human food and yogurt especially but he has never tried the frozen version

Happy cat of the day Ella!

Ella, elle l'a

Sweetie! Watching you lick that frozen blueberry popsicle made me want one right now!

I am so happy you found humans patient enough to deal with your uniqueness. Power to them! and many years of cat happiness to you dear.
    Happy COTD!

ps. by the way, you have a little frozen yogurt left on your nose

Ella

for some reason your video isn't here, but I'll bet you are really cute. I love torties. Mom, don't be afraid to let go and love your precious baby; mine is also 13 and I told him that when he's "gone"; I"m getting TWO more to love in the future.

Ella, my RB Puddy loved fudgsicles so the two of you would've made a great team! You certainly are a pretty girl and, like your mom, I love the white spot above your lip. What a unique marking. The fact that you're "saucy" makes you even more special. I love cats w/"catitude". Enjoy your well deserved day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lovely Ella,

Our Chester, who went back to heaven, loved frozen peach yogurt and watching your video brought me funny memories of him...

Happy COTD to you, lovely Ella, and have a new year full of health, love and joy with your family.

Hugs and kisses
    astrid

Blog Entries

the exquisite ELLA

Hi Ella,

Our KatMa had an instant karma seeing you -- so she fell in with your cute little kitty self. Mew, Felix and I fell for you too. KatMa posted your YouTube video on FACEBOOK -- she wants all of our friends to see you.

Have a wonderful day snacking on a yummy popsicle, celebrating in style the honour of Cat of the Day. Lots of kittykisses, purrs, nosetwinkies from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince.

Our purr~ents are delighted your family recognized you, Ella -- as the pussycat who would rule their hearts. Live long & prosper, always loved and cherished which is what every pet deserves.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Ella's mom

Hi, Ella's mom here! What a surprise to see her looking back at me when I logged on this morning!
    She's been with us about 3 years now and she still continues to surprise and delight us. The patting on the face has turned into a poke in the nose and she's recently learned how much fun a laser pointer is. She loves her 'dot'. (and don't worry, I'm super careful with it and I don't let anyone else play with her that way)
    Along with blueberry yogurt, she likes cooked peas and enjoys a black bean occasionally.
    I have to mention that when she does eat 'people' food, she eats a tiny amount and prefers her dry food to anything.

Ella and I say Thankyou and we wish all of you and all your fuzzy friends the happiest of New Years!

How so Sweet & Adorable you are Ella.. Oh yes I can see the feerrssness in you on clobering that frozen yogart pop.. Too Cute.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Dear Ella you've always known you were a 'diamond in the rough' just waiting for the right setting to shine. You are now in your element, ruling the roost and charming your purrents. Sharing hooman treats with Mom and Dad simply complements that decision - after all, you are family and families should always dine together

Congratulations on being COTD and celebrate the great decision you made sweetie Shine on!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Hi Ella! You sure are a cutie! You look a lot like my Sasha, and when I get home, I will have her look at your sweet picture and video!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Ella you are indeed a beauty!!!

I'm so glad your humans took a chance and adopted you!!! I bet you repay them everyday with tons of luvins!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty Ella! My kitty likes yogurt, but I've never tried giving her frozen yogurt. We will have to try that! I love the picture of you looking at me from the basket. How wonderful that you picked just the right family for you. Happy Cat of the Day to you and a blessed New Year! *kiss* for the tiny white spot on your face
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bella ella!!!!

Ella, you are a HOOT eating the yogurt pop!!!! I believe you have just a bit of that tortietude!!! LOVE IT!!! HAPPY COTD!!!