Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweet ella

Ella la Bella!

You are so cute and funny! I love the video of you licking away at that blueberry pop...LOL!
    Gypsy - a look-alike - says hello! Enjoy your day, cutie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	41266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy and crunch.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	41267  

WELL THEY SAY THAT THERES NOTHINGNEW UNDER THE SUN, BUT I THINK THAT THIS IS THE FIRST CAT OF THE DAY WHO CAME WITH HER VERY OWN VIDEO, SHOWING HER IN ACTION, DEVOURING HER FROZEN TREAT!!
    NOW OF COURSE THE FOUND CATS ARE LOOKING AT ME WODERING WHERE THIERS IS!!!
    SHES SUCH A DEAR LITTLE CAT, AND THAT SO WONDERFUL OF YOU TO SHARE, AS CATS REMEBER THIS, AND REPAY US MANY YEARS FROM NOW.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND AN AWESOME MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR NEWEST AND SATISFIED CAT OF THE DAY ELEGANT ELLA
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Ella!!! You really, really do love your blueberries!!! How precious! Thanks to your Mom for sharing with us not only your heartwarming, heart-melting "homecoming" story, but that sweet video as well!!! They say there's a pot for every lid, and it was only a matter of time before you and your family met your perfect match! I'm so sorry you had to languish at the shelter for so long Ella, (though is sure sounds as though those at the shelter were very caring, loving and accommodating) and that your family had to suffer the loss of your beloved predecessor...but oh, what a heavenly match was made the day your Mom and Dad welcomed you into their hearts and home; a diamond in the rough they found in you, Ella! You're home to stay!

Lots of love to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your Cat of the Day reign, being spoiled "blue" and treated like the queen that you are!!! Cuddles and love to you precious Ella! And wishes to you and your family for a very happy New Year!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Ella

You are so gorgeous Ella. I love your little cream-spot on your lip. You look so nice and loving. My Princess looks like you, a lot.. For cats, it's always fun going potty where you aren't supposed to. I love your little adorable face.. you seem to like a certain little basket too. You sit so pretty and I love that video. I'm sure you filled your mommy's void purrrrfectly. Well, congratulations on our Kitty of the Day!