Thread: Precious Prince

Precious Prince

Could you be any cuter? I think not! Look at the fuzz face on you, boy! I can imagine that everyone must be walking around on tiptoes so that they don't step on such a tiny fuzz nugget. Enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tiny little boy!!

OMG!! What a tiny little cutie ball you are!! I'd love to hear your little purring!!
    I'm sorry to hear that you've had to visit the vet a lot of times, but it has been for your own good and I'm glad to hear you're gaining weight; my best wishes for a long, healthy and joyful life for you lovely baby.

Congratulations Prince on your special day and Happy 2009!!
    astrid

Prince what an adorable baby you are!!!

I'm so glad you are feeling lots better now!!! Sounds like there is lots of personality packed into your tiny self!!! I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day together!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, how precious a wee one you are, Prince!!! You are the cutest little fuzzy, fur nugget on the planet! And we are all so, so happy to hear that you're doing so well, beginning to pack on those ounces...hopefully pounds! Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for rescuing you, for providing you with such a wonderful, happy and love filled life! I have no doubts that under their care, showered with their love, you will continue to thrive, growing up to be a strong and confident "king" among kitties! Hope you and your family enjoy a fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, sweet Prince. And wishes to you all for a very happy and healthy New Year! Love and gentle cuddles and kisses to you Prince, our very special and most deserving, Sunday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well hello there, Prince! When I first saw your picture, I instantly turned into mush all over the floor. It took a few moments to recover from your major cuteness overload enough to tell you how absolutely adorable you are!
    Continue to thrive and grow, sweetie. I wish you many, many years of love and companionship with your furever family
    Meowmie, you have a beautiful little kitten and I do see a bit of mischief on Prince's sweet face. Please consider joining us on PT. I'm sure many of my fellow PTers would love to see more pictures of your baby and get to know him. I definitely would!
    Could I ask you to give little Prince a generous round of lovies from me?
    Hoping to see you on Pet Talk!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Well - if you aren't the cutest little Prince Charming I've ever seem!!!! I hope you're having an extra special day today as the last Sunday COTD in 2008. Here's hoping you have many wonderful and healthy years ahead! Just keep growing and getting stronger!!!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

How tiny is this little kitty! He looks about the size of the can! You're too cute Prince. Happy COTD!

What a little sweetie!!!! I hope you are very healthy now!! HAPPY COTD!!

Precious Prince Preston, what a dignified little fuzz-nugget you are! I agree with everything that everyone else has said -- especially wishes for a long, happy and healthy life; requests for hugs and luvvins; and especially with momcat -- please purr to your humans to register you for PT! Hugs to you today sweet widdle kitten boy.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

WHAT A DEAR TINY LITTLE PRINCE OF A KITTEN, AND WE ARE SORRY TO HEAR THAT THIS TINY BUDLE OF FURRY LOVE
    HAS HAD SUCH A SHAKY START IN LIFE.
    BUT WE HOE THAT THIS LITTLE PRINCE WILL HAVE SMOOTH SAILING FROM NOW ON AND WILL BECOME A BIG HAPPY KING CAT , AND THAT HE AND HIS FAMILY WILL HAVE MANY YERAS OF FUN AND LOVE TOGETHER
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND THIER LOVE AND BEST WISHES AND A BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR SEEWTHEART AND NEWEST CAT OF THE FUTURE AND CAT OF THE DAY , THE PURRRRFECT PRINCE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a prince!

What a tiny precious bundle of white fur you are! May you have a long and happy life!

For prince

HELLO PRINCE-HAPPY CAT OF THE DAYYOU CERTAINLY ARE SMALL AND SOOO CUTE! GREAT HAPPY BABES COME IN SMALL PACKAGES AND YOU ARE AN ANGEL HONEYHAVE A NICE NEW YEAR! SUSANSWATLIN518