Thread: Lovable Lola!

Lovable Lola!

It's not often that I come to Dog of the Day and have the desire to reach through my monitor to give a tummy rub, but today was such a day! *rub* *rub* *rub* What a precious story and it beautifully makes the case that it is often hard to tell who rescued who in these situations. I am so happy that you two have found each other, and I can just picture the scene in the evening with Lola cuddled up next to you. Life is good! Lola you are a cutie and quite a character and now you are also Dog of the Day!

indiewolf Guest

lola the wonder dog

I just love your story. Aren't pets just so cool like that, loving us like there's no tomorrow? Continue to cherish each other, you two.

P.S. Great photos.

Hi Lola !!

Such a heartwarming story your Mom writes about you, Lola Girl!! We would like to join in with the belly rubs for you cutie pie. You are just precious with your belly showing and with your big red bow around your little neck. You had a terrible start in life but Mom saved you. We send big cheers for her and everyone that took part in it. Now you have a great life. Both of you do. Things are the way they should be. Congrats on your day as our DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to plant a million kisses on that adorable facie from us. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lola, sweet baby girl, I can hardly take the cuteness factor! Oh, what a precious, precious pupper you are, Lola...belly rubs, hugs and a zillion kisses to you sweetheart! OMG, those little crossed footsies of yours, that big, beautiful bow gracing you neck...heartmelters! I couldn't have said it better than my dear friend Pam! The great rewards, the unconditional love we humans receive from our rescued kids in return for our "kindness," is beyond priceless. And I can't help but think that at times it is actually we humans who are the rescued ones. For sure a higher power had a hand in bringing together two such deserving souls; a homeless pup searching for her forever home and human, and a human in need of some love, comfort and loyal companionship. Yours is truly a match made in heaven, and I'm so happy for you and your Mom, that you found your way to one another, sweetheart! And to your Mom, no need to explain or attempt to describe just how much your beautiful Lola means to you, just how priceless her love is...we understand! Congratulations to you beautiful, precious Lola, our very special and most deserving, Sunday Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweetheart, and every moment of your wonderful, blessed life! Hope you're treated to all your "faves" today! Love, hugs and kisses!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lola

Lola, you seem very lovable. You were a very special gift to your parents I see.. I can't blame them.. you are beautiful. Anyway, you are very adorable and so deserving of our titled DotD today. Congratulations, cutie!

Precious Lola! You are the miracle to all of us.Your story is so great!!!I know you give and get lots of love. Praise your mommy for choosing you!!!!You are so adorable!!!!

Hello Lola,

You are such a precious little bundle of fur. I loved the "belly" pic
    too. Rub, rub the belly. I loved reading all about you Lola & what a
    great home you share with your human momma. Seems like a perfect
    twosome. Congrats on being chosen as our Sunday DOG OF THE DAY.
    Send you lots of hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lola....What a beautiful baby you are. Sorry you were so sick in
    the begining. But you have a wonderful and caring mom to take care of you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about. Take care of each other and I wish both of you a Very Happy New Year.

A Dog Lover

"Ive Been FFFFrosted"
    Thanks, Cassie's Mom
    LHCamry

Sa;ving Lola

Lola I am so glad you found such a wonderful Mama! After what you went through you deserve it! Loads of love and biscuits to you and your mama!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Miss Lola, how nice you look with your big red and gold bow! I'm glad our Chi mums have checked in. Just a few more tummy rubs to you from me. Happy Sunday Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678