Thread: More pics of the pups

More pics of the pups

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. The dogs wanted me to show yous a few pics we took over the past few days. Excuse us if any pics are blurry or big, some of them were taken with a new camera I got & I haven't totaly explored it yet. We're also sorry we didn't get many pics of Kail... she HATES her picture taken. As soon as she sees the camera she walks around with her head hung low making it impossible to take any pics of her face. lol

Peak has been so happy with the full house over the holidays (we have some family members staying with us)

my smiling boy

cute puppies, Renas focused on the toy in front of her (she is ADDICTED to toys)

Kailey putting up with me taking a pic of her

Rena being stunning

Rena reminds me SO much of Raustyk... in fact I even called her Raustyk a few times by accident when I first brought her home.

My man and his toy

he's so funny

and cute

There's 2 more pics to follow.....
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Peak, trying to do the Peak impossible... aka relax. Look at him, he's ready to get up & go any second

my buddy again
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Your pups are adorable! Where do you live? I'm coming to steal Peak!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What sweet lovable looking dogs you have!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Nice to see you back, Sue, and what a great looking family of pups. I must admit I don't know Peak and Rena, but they are both gorgeous. I am happy to see you with another Rottweiler. Of course I know that handsome Kaige, how old is he now? He's not a puppy any more. And I think I may remember Kailey, at least I remember you taking in a white dog with some health problems. Hope all is well with you and all of your pups.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom View Post
    Nice to see you back, Sue, and what a great looking family of pups. I must admit I don't know Peak and Rena, but they are both gorgeous. I am happy to see you with another Rottweiler. Of course I know that handsome Kaige, how old is he now? He's not a puppy any more. And I think I may remember Kailey, at least I remember you taking in a white dog with some health problems. Hope all is well with you and all of your pups.

Peak is an Aussie, about 1.5 years of age that I adopted back in June of this year. He was found as a stray & brought into the shelter I work at. No one claimed him so I grabbed him. He's a great pup, really smart & REALLY active!
    Rena is a foster (she failed her behavior assessment that we do at our shelter). I brought her home last month to rehabilitate her. She had some issues with other dogs, food & strangers but she's a GREAT dog now with a lot of training!! She's up for adoption now, looking for her forever home. I would so love to keep her but if I did that I wouldn't have the time to foster anymore dogs. That & all 4 don't fit in my car. lol
    Kaige is now 3.5 years of age & just as good as always. That boy is just perfect... he always has been.
    I did introduce Kailey here shortly after I got her, back in late February of this year. She is a very sweet dog but not the smartest dog in the bunch. She came from a very bad back yard breeder who was most likely inbred & such. She's a great family dog though & that's all that matters.

It's so nice to see all yous again. Thanks for all the wonderful compliments.

Of course I love the Aussies!! I'm going to have to go look back at Kailey when you first got her. She actually looks a lot like my Taggart. How much does she weigh and how old is she? I'm just trying to see how big Tagg might get.
    Off to find the first threads of Kailey.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I love the pics! Kailey and Raustyk are adorable!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Of course I love the Aussies!! I'm going to have to go look back at Kailey when you first got her. She actually looks a lot like my Taggart. How much does she weigh and how old is she? I'm just trying to see how big Tagg might get.
    Off to find the first threads of Kailey.
    Kailey is about 4 years of age and weighs about 55lbs. Kailey is a lethal white Aussie with a full tail.

Quote Originally Posted by lute View Post
    I love the pics! Kailey and Raustyk are adorable!
    That's Rena not Raustyk.... Raustyk passed away in April of this year.

Great pictures! I've always loved Kaige! The new pups are adorable as well! I love Peak...I don't think I've ever seen an all chocolate colored aussie. Such beautiful dogs!

GREAT PICTURES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs View Post
    Kailey is about 4 years of age and weighs about 55lbs. Kailey is a lethal white Aussie with a full tail.
    Hmmm...I wonder if that might be what Taggart is. Everyone says he looks like Great Pyrnees though. But he's so small, still. Oh well, it doesn't matter to me what breed he is anyway.
    So we have two matching dogs. Well, your merle is red and mine is blue. hee hee
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Such cutties...I love the pics

OMG, I thought that was Raustyk, I had no idea she went to the RB. Maybe I did but I guess I forgot. I am so sorry for your loss. Nonetheless, they are all beautiful. Great pics and its nice to see you around again!