I filed a grievance against Attorney Jonathan Gable for harassment during the Jay Baldwin trial.

The answer came back in the mail today.

The complaint was reviewed by the office of the Statewide Bar counsel along with an attorney and non-attorney member of the Statewide Grievance Committee. It was decided to dismiss the complaint in accordance with the court rules without forwarding it to the grievance panel for the following reasons:

"The complaint does not allege facts, which, if true, would constitute a violation of any provision of the applicable rules governing attorney conduct.

Am I going to appeal it? Probably not. But I did get my point across, which was what I really wanted and a copy of the complaint and determination will be part of his record.

End of story.

Oh yeah, know what else? The victims of Jay Baldwin's wrath are trying to file Small Claims suits against Baldwin for damages. Since his release, no one knows where he is, nor are they (the Prosecuting Attorney, Victims Advocate) returning anyone's calls for the name of Baldwin's probation officer. I went into the State Statutes last night and looked up the rules governing the Victim's Advocate responsibility to the victims. It says that one of the Victim's Advocate's job is to provide proper paperwork to the victims so that they may seek restitution. Neither are doing their jobs.

We have contacted the media (the story is hitting the newspaper tomorrow), I left a message on the Victim's Advocate's voicemail reminding him of his job description and that if he doesn't do his job, the victim's will be going over his head and speaking with his supervisor. I also told him that it's been 26 days since Baldwin's release and that the Birmingham Group, who is supposed to monitor his whereabouts, medicine and activity HAS NO RECORD OF HIM!!!!!

I've also filed a grievance against Judge Karen Nash-Sequino for her unethical and questionable behavior during this whole trial (she's now known as the "Criminal Friendly Judge). Haven't heard anything back yet.

The system has failed us miserably. Jay Baldwin is out walking the streets. Nice, huh?

I've been busy contacting all the shelters and rescue organizations in CT. It's taking a while, but Rome wasn't built in a day, right???