Thread: Kaitlyn

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Kaitlyn

You are a funny girl, Miss Kaitlyn! Thanks for keeping your family on their toes and for brightening up my Christmas Eve morn'! Keep those smiles on your family's faces and have a very merry Christmas, pretty girl!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Adorable Kaitlyn !!!

We would love to have you greet us after coming home. Your cute little facie would light up New York. We want to jump in and give you a million kisses on that sweet mug. Please tell Mom to do the honors for us. It's our pleasure to meet you today, Kaitlyn. We'll spend the rest of the day dreaming of cuddling with you and getting kisses. Congrats on your big day as our Christmas Eve DOTD!! We wish you and your's a Happy Holiday and happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Merry Christmas and a very happy Christmas Eve Dog of the Day to you, adorable Kaitlyn! You make the most precious Santa Paws!!! What a good, good girl you are, loving on and watching over your human as you do, bringing her so much joy, at Christmas time and all year 'round! You truly are a blessing Kaitlyn, heaven sent. And your family sooo lucky to have you in their lives! Hope you enjoy the happiest, most fun filled day celebrating much deserved your "top dog" reign! And to you and your wonderful family, wishes for a very Merry Christmas!!! Love and kisses to you, sweet baby girl! Hope Santa spoils you to pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Kaitlyn! You are a beautiful girl. I love your eyes and your Santa hat. Hope you get lots of good treats for Christmas this year from Santa Paws. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and Merry Christmas to you!

Hello sweet Kaitlyn, don't you look adorable in your Santa hat. I can't think of anyone better to snuggle with after a long hard day. I'm glad that you have a mommy who loves you, little girl. Hugs and treats for you this Christmas dear Kaitlyn, and congratulations on being our Christmas Eve DOTD.

Hello Kaitlyn,

Hi there pretty girl. You look like you are just waiting for Santa. Well, it
    won't be long now sweetheart. A very Merry Christmas to you & your lucky
    person. Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out Hugs & kisses just for you Kaitlyn.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a pretty girl Kaitlyn. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope Santa brings you lots of toys!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla