Thread: Merry Xmas from The Twelve Rescued Cats

Merry Xmas from The Twelve Rescued Cats

A VERY Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous (or, at least, SURVIVABLE) New Year to all, from: Sammy, Sparkle, Magic, Max, Mouse, Kramer, Karlie, Birdie, Mr. Bigglesworth, Mookie, Cookie and Lucy-- all rescued cats, feral or abandoned or evicted-- from 6 months to 15 years old, they're now warm and happy and well-fed and INSIDE, and they wish the same and more to all their fur-brothers and sisters out there....... may the Good Lord smile on ALL the cats and kittens, and ALL animals, who are out there still--

Awwwwww! That is so nice of them. My "Girls" hope they have a very Merry Christmas also and all the lost and abonded kitties out in the world find a kind hand, warm heart and plenty to eat.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I WAS TALKING TO DALE AND HELEN, AND THEY ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE CALLS ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ARE CUTTING CORNERS IN THIS BAD ECONOMY, AND THAT MEANS GIVING UP THIER CATS.
    NOT BECAUSE THIER CATS FACING HIGH MEDICAL BILLS, AND THEY HAVE NO MONEY, SOMETIMES THAT CANT BE HELPED.
    BUT IN MANY CASES THE CATS ARE OLDER, AND THE FAMILYS LOOKING FOR A REASON TO DUMP THEM.
    THAT SORT OF CRUELTY IS SO TRAGIC, AND THE ANIMAL WELFARE CANT HELP, THEY ARE FULL , BUT THEY TAKE THESE CATS TO THE SPCA, KNOWING THAT IN MANY CASES THEY WILL BE PTS.
    BUT ITS CERTAINLY MORE HUMANE THAN THE CREEP WHO THREATENED TO THROW THEM OFF A BRIDGE.
    GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WORK WITH THOSE DEAR STRAYS, THEY ARE TRULY LUCKY TO HAVE YOUR LOVE.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Merry Christmas from Lut and her Girls!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Hi Bowlkat and all my fellow kitties! I hope all of you had your best Christmas ever filled with love. It makes me sad that so many kitties and puppies don't have someone to love them and care for them. We're so lucky to have purrents that love us and do so much to keep us happy and healthy.

Wishing a wonderful New Year to all of you!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE