Thread: A breakthrough!

A breakthrough!

Peace talks between da dawg and the cats hasn't gone well. But I think the peace of the spirit of the Christmas season has gotten to the kitties.... I had TWO cats in bed last night while Callie was in bed too!

Doesn't seem like a major breakthrough, but trust me, it was! The first kitty was Pouncer, who's been trying to get into bed all week. The second kitty was the biggest surprise: Abby! I miss having my little bundle of purring joy curled up next to me.

Callie knew both cats were in bed but she didn't budge. Typically she'd have gotten up to sniff their butts Apparently, the kitties take huge offense to having thier butts sniffed because then they hiss, swat, and run. Callie then jumps, pounces, chases, and barks.

But last night, we had a cozy peaceful night in bed.

Isn't it great!? I now have Samantha, Amy and Boo sleeping with me whereas before Boo would not allow NOBODY else on HER bed. They all have their spot now that they will lay. Samantha gets the closet to me by my chest, Boo gets at my knee on the left and Amy gets on my right up against the wall. Boo has to be touching me and so does Samantha.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Kim,this is great news. I hope that the peace will continue throughout the year.

My cats also try to sniff each others butts. Pearl tries to lick everyones butts too. Sometimes it seems like I have a bunch of dogs.

LOL... a pack of feline dogs!

I had two kitties in bed again last night! WOOHOO!!!! Abby didn't stay long, but at least she came for a short visit.

WE JUST KNEW THAT IN YOUR HOUSE OF LOVE CATNAPPER, THAT YOUR CATS AND DOG WOULD BECOME GOOD COMPANIONS AND FRIENDS.
    THATS MUST BE A LOAD OFF YOUR MIND THAT THEY HAVE REACH A DETENTE!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It's a great start anyway....that is wonderful news
    I hope it gets better as time goes on

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

This is such great news! Groucho curls up and sleeps on my knees every night and I love it!!! Only thing is that now I can't go to sleep until he comes up, then all is right with the world....for both of us. Enjoy the snugglefest!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE