Thread: Show me your fridge

Show me your fridge

mine is soo boring and dull

look at it..

Now whos next

Yours looks like I wish mine did.. I am ashamed to show you mine! I got notes and pictures all over mine, very cluttered looking..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Same here Laura.. My refrig has tons of my pics all over it.. Yes on all sides..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by HoochsMommiee View Post
    mine is soo boring and dull

I wish mine was so boring and dull!! There's so much on it that you can't see the actual color of the enamel underneath!!!! Pictures, magnets, school schedules, etc, etc, etc!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Ours is Stainless Steel so we can't even put magnets on the front of it. But the sides are covered. Well, as much as is exposed of the sides is covered. I was bummed when I moved in with Bruce that I couldn't put my magnets on the fridge. I actually collected magnets at one point in my life.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

My fridge is always a success for kids when they come to visit! Nobody here puts anything on his fridge . So why do I have tons of magnets and notes there?? I lived in USA during 2 years

I will take pics asap, promised!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

When I first read this, I thought you wanted to see the INSIDE of my fridge. I was gonna say, "why bother, it's empty!" I'm house sitting for Mike and Carolyn (Mt Everest ring a bell??) and won't be able to post a picture till the weekend. It's got the usual cat $tuff on it.

Lut,

That is a beautiful picture of your Mom!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I never put things on the front of the fridge. Once in a while, if someone has an important appointment, I'll put a single sticky note up for a couple of days, but that's it. I have a few magnets on the side, and once in a while I'll put up some inspirational/funny snippet from the paper or a magazine for a few days, hoping my family will read it. But stuff on the refrigerator really bugs me, so nothing stays up for long.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien