Thread: Lizzie

Lizzie

Lizzie....You are a special little lady. You have a family that loves you very much. Also you are very pretty. You look so cute with your with your horns on. It looks like you are ready for Santa. I hope Santa will bring you lots of toys and treats. Merry Christmas Lizzie to you and your family.

A Dog Lover

"Ive Been FFFFrosted"
    Thanks, Cassie's Mom
    LHCamry

Lady Lizzie

Little Lady Lizzie, you surely are such a beauty. I love the bottom picture of you in all these feathers, in all your glory. You are such a little beautiful Aussie Bull! Congratulations on our big DotD, honey!

Hi there Lizzie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Awww, how adorable you look in your holiday antlers! My girl Star has a set too, though she's not quite as tolerant as you in keeping them on! I'm so sorry to hear about your fur mom. But thankfully you and all of your siblings were saved, and better still, you found your way to the most wonderful and loving of homes! You and your young person make quite the pair!!! What fun you two will have growing up together, sharing so many happy times, making memories! It's no surprise your family chose to nominate you for our "top dog" honors...you truly are special, and your family blessed to have you in their lives!

Hope you're enjoying a happy, fun filled day celebrating with your family! And to you all, wishes for a very, very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Lizzie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Lizzie,

You sure were a precious little puppy Lizzie. I see why your family chose
    you to live in your very own forever home. I just know Santa will be very
    kind to you this Christmas. Big congratulations on being chosen as our
    sweetest DOG OF THE DAY. Lots of hugs & kisses too Lizzie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lizzie!!

What a cutie pie! She's an angel from above!

Hi Lizzie !!!

You look like you're saying, "Merry Christmas" in that top picture. We think you are so incredibly cute it's hard to believe!!! We're so sad to hear about your Mom but happy to hear you found a wonderful forever home. What is going on in that bottom picture, sweetheart? Congrats on your big day and have a wonderful holiday. Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses today from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Brrrrrrrrrrrr Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sweet Lizzie, how cute are you. While I like the picture with the antlers, I just love the bottom one with the feathers. You look so mischievous. I'm glad you were taken into a loving home sweet girl and I hope you have many more years together. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.