Thread: Precious Pepper, Furangel

Precious Pepper, Furangel

Pepper, precious one. I got all teary reading your guardian's very touching, heartfelt tribute to her/his dear little buddy. How much you were wanted, how deeply you were loved. And now, having left for the Rainbow Bridge, how deeply you are missed.

I was especially touched by your story as one of my most cherished Christmas gifts, one my most beloved furry friends ever, was my first "very own pet," my hamster, FiFi. I was only oh, 6 or so. And for months I had been begging my parents for a hamster. Well, time came to open the presents Christmas Eve night, and while it was a fun time, sadly, no hammie under the tree! That is until my father called out to me as I headed off to bed, "You forgot to open a present!" There she was, the cutest, sweetest little creature ever, spinning away on her wheel; my Christmas dream come true.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I know that your guardian wanted you just as badly, loved you just as deeply, as I wished for and loved my FiFi. And while you may have earned your angel wings Pepper, gracing the Rainbow Bridge with your loving spirit, the beautiful memories, the very special love you two shared, lives on in her heart.

We are honored to pay tribute to you Pepper, to the very special best friend you were. You may have been a tiny one, but the paw prints you left on the hearts of so many, human and furry, large and everlasting.

Scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge sweet little one, with my FiFi and all of our beloved, much missed furangels, until that happy day when you and your family are together once more!

And to the the guardian of Pepper, thank you so much for sharing your precious friend with us all. I'm so sorry she is no longer with you. But hopefully seeing her honored here today puts a smile on your face, some comfort in your heart. She was one blessed creature, having had a guardian as devoted, caring and selfless as you; sacrificing your own desire that she stay with you in order to ease her suffering. What a special young person you are.
    (((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank You!

I am so happy and surprised at Pepper becoming Pet of the Day. I loved the story that you posted. Pepper actually passed away right before her visit to the vet, and am I confident that she is happy playing with all the other hammies up there.

, stargrl

PS: One more thing:

Go Red Sox!

How sweet of you to respond; she truly was special, and so lucky to have had you her life! Bless her soul. I'm so glad she was chosen, especially so close to Christmas!

And even though I lived on Cape Cod for 10 years (still have a summer house there) just can't...Go Red Sox! What would baseball be w/o the NYY/RS rivalry!

P.S...My Labbie girl is a Star too!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

For pepper

I JUST WANT TO EXPRESS MY SADNESS FOR YOUR LOSS. PEPPER IS ALSO THE NAME OF ONE OF MY FEMALE CATS. YOUR PEPPER WENT THROUGH SO MUCH AND YOU GAVE HER PEACE BY RELEASING YOUR PET. PEPPER HAD SUCH PRETTY LITTLE EYES AND I AM GLAD THAT PEPPER IS BEING HONORED AS PET OF THE DAY. GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

Pepper what an adorable bundle of cute you were!!!

I'm so sorry you had to go to the Rainbow Bridge way too soon. My hammy Calhoon is there and will keep you company if you would like. I'm so glad you had a wonderful loving home and guardian while you were here. I know you are missed a lot.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    (I hope they had a party for you at the Bridge)
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~